Bored

A/n: Hello readers! I wrote another short story kind of thing, yeah, because I'm a writer and that's what I do. Hope you enjoy it.

Do you know the feeling of nothing? It's a hard feeling to describe, so I'm not sure if I could do it justice, but here goes nothing . . .

Imagine you're in an RPG; usually it's fun to play, but you come across a problem: You don't know how to progress the game. You've tried everything! You've walked into each different room multiple times, checking each object to see if you could interact with it, but the game won't continue.

After some more checking, you have come to the simple conclusion that you have no idea how to get to the next level. What is the next step? You've tried everything, and by now you're getting pretty bored.

If you are absolutely stuck in a video game, you would probably just look up the solution, right? But this is where the similarities of this analogy to my reality stop; because in real life, you can't just look up the next step, because there is no set next step. You just have to figure it out on your own. whether it's to just keep sitting and waiting, or to continue your search for the answer, the decision is up to you.

I want to let you know that I'm sure I've tried everything I can do, that I have exhausted entertainment of each and every thing. At one point, I even exhausted the option of talking to people. I talked to my family, and soon, like all the other options, it ran out of sustenance too.

It was starting to get late, so why not just hit the hay? It would be like a time skip and reset everything right? But the problem was, I didn't really want the option of sleep either. I think when I go to bed. When I close my eyes my mind gets more active, and throughout the day I had even grown tired of hearing my own thoughts!

It was annoying and my thoughts only worked to depress me further! If it was a person I would have told them to shut up a long time ago. So I eventually just decided to stare at the ceiling and wait till I was hopefully too tired to think, and as you would assume, it was a very long night.

A very long, and boring, night.

A/n: There you go, that's how my day was yesterday. Friendly reminder, please don't ask someone about their day unless you actually want to know. If your day really was, "Good, good. How about you?" Then I'm happy for you. Thanks for reading about my life in your free time, I appreciate it.😊