Love Letters

A/n: Hello readers! I know you're probably not here to read love poems, but this book is a reflection of my life so here you go.

To: My One and Only

       Before I met you, I was alone. Trapped in my own isolation; there was no one I could turn to. I was an outcast because no one could understand me. No matter how hard I tried I could not make them understand me.

I was a single half of a clam shell, adrift in the vast ocean. Every passing day someone would find their match, but somehow I already knew you were worlds away from me. How can this be? Why is it so? I would ask myself these questions constantly, never getting so much as a whisper in reply.

The oceans heard my silent plea and granted me their grace. The currents and undertows swept him towards me and one day he suddenly appeared. A perfect match. I was overjoyed to finally meet you and be with you.

My joy was short lived. A crushing force came down upon us. Crack. We were shattered into a million pieces. Never. To. Be. Together. Again.

E V E R .

From: Gray

A/n: Oh! Didn't think it was gonna be sad did ya? Well sorry, I couldn't help adding in that little tragic end. Sorry to ruin your day :)

Also please vote if you liked this.