After Summer

OLIVIA'S POV

"COMINGGGGGGGG" I screamed as mom called me downstairs for breakfast.

"Honey you excited?" Mom asked with a big smile as it was my first day in highschool after summer break. "As If" I shrugged.

I was the typical high school girl but with different thoughts and dreams. Girls my age love doin' makeup, painting there nails but me on the other side i don't i love animals playing in the mud watching the night sky from the roof playing online games.

School was exactly not my type girls didn't like me in fact they all hated me well the main reason was jealousy. I always had boys company now is that my fault if i don't look a freakin' barbie lookin' for her Ken 24\7.  

"Honey when you come back home do meet the neighbours they are very lovely and friendly people i am so pleased have---Okey ok mom for the 1000th time yes i will meet them only if u don't mention it again".

I grabbed my bag and went out grabbing 2 gorilla bars and made my way to the car. It was my last year in school and after that the journey to the College would begin.

Driving to school the 30 mins journey i entered the gates of Beverly High 

Driving to school the 30 mins journey i entered the gates of Beverly  High 

"and i am backkk" I looked at the building and signed. Took the long way to my class

Looks like the first set is taken by uh new boy? Okey now he entered school in the mid-term weird.

The bell rang indicating our 1st period has started which was Chemistry. I grabbed my books and made on way down the hall to the lab. "Good morning Mr.James" I greeted him. 

"Good morning Miss.Williams" I took a set next to an electron proton model. Slowy the class filled and Mr.James began "Good mornin' everyone I am James Herriot your Chems teacher and welcome back everyone. We know the drill everyone would be assigned partners  and please maintain silence."

"oKey and we Have Olivia and  Liam" I looked around round the room to who the hell it was and saw a geek god coming closer me "Ahem if u are done staring I am Liam your lab partner it seems" He spoke. OMG nO nO no I can't have a crush on him already Shut up Olivia Williams

"Oh uh hey Hi I am Olivia nice to meet you" I said with a big smile.

"No i am pretty sure we are supposed to add copper sulphate crystals not Zinc pieces" I skoke for the 10th time now. "Ok Ok but when we are wrong don't blame me" "I won't"

We were the first ones to complete our experiment and earned an A+. Last 10 min's were left until our next class. "Heyyy" Liam whispered "What?" I whispered yelled. "Watch this"

What happened next was beyond funny He took some white power in his hand and put it in Manson's test tube while he was lookin' away and within' mins there came a pop sound along with a mountain of foam bursting out of the tube right on Manson's face he looked over at us.