Survival of the fittest

Olivia's POV

"AHHh go slow it hurts" I told Liam as he was cutting the rope that is tied round my hands. "I am trying" We were coming up with our own routine. The competition was next day and we were tired. 

"What do you think run away?" Liam asked me referring to the cliff. "Aye aye captain"
It was past 9 am" Do you think i would make it?" I asked. "Hey with a body like yours i don't know what could go wrong" He said lookin' me up and down. "Stop checking me out" I laughed.

"What would we do over there" I said pointing to the the night sky. "Alot of fun i guess"

"Gettttt uppppppp " I said. He got up we jogged to the car then to our house. 

"Get ready i'll pick u up in an hour we need to get there before the school" He said. 

I went to my room to where some flexible clothes so i won't have problem doin' any activities. 

so i wore this

 I went out and saw Him The one and only Liam he was lookin' cuter then before ughh real walkin' Geek God

"Ready to go?" He asked. I smiled " More then ever" I asked. We went up to school and saw a giant long layout in the back ground near the parking lot.

There were hurdles, rings, ropes , giant wall, water, sand, puddle of ice, a balancing metal and what not. 

It was about to begin in 20 min.

"Good mornin' everyone we are pleased to have you all here. Without wasting time. Let me explain the rules to you all look you all will be given 1 chance to run though the area the person to complete the hurdles in less time will be selected the first 7"

"First we have Betty Cooper" Betty was wearing huh heels and a dress????? U got to be kidding me girl what did you think it was a fashion show???

She went ahead fell two time and completed it in 1 min 55 secs. Humm not bad

"Next up is Mason Brown" He did it in 1min 30sec

"Next up UH Liam Armstorm" I gave him a high five and he stood by the line the horn rang he started running jumping over 5 hurdles without a problem then he landed on the sand went swimming though water then climbing over a rope then jumped over the wall!! Walked on ice and in the end landed on a sponge bed. WOW i think he was the fastest. 

"SO the time taken by him is 1 min. Well done" 

"Next we have Alex Jorden" Who did it in 4 mins then the rest 3 took like 5 or somethin.

"Now last but not the least Olivia Williams" The crowd roared WOw baby I am famous.

I stepped forward to the line The person signalled me to be ready And then the horn. I ran as fast as could with my heart almost out in front of me i jumped with all my strength. The sand was sticky then the water ugghhh cold the rope tore my skin apart the wall was tooo high and the ice made my feet numb when i landed on sponge ahhh i felt i was in heaven and that's when i think i fainted the last thing i was was Liam rushing over to pick me up.

I opened my eyes it was dark outside i was in Lima's room? with a sleeping Liam holding my hand on a chair. Aww he looked adorable then i struck me ooohhhh Did i make it? 

I pocked him he moved again pocked him "Mommy lemme get some rest" "Liam" I said slowly. I stopped opened his eyes "Liam" He was crying of happiness "Oh my god oh my god Olivia i am so happy thank god you are safe" Then he squeezed the life out of me.

"But did i make it?" He looked down "Oh that well you see i am sorry you couldn't you took 6 min and 10 sec" He said lookin' sad. "Oh" Was all that came out of me. I looked at him then the wall then myself in the mirror in front of me "I am useless" i blurt out i was at the verge of crying and i couldn't hold myself anymore and broke into tears 

Liam moved and took me in his arms "heyyyyy don't cry i was kidding" wait whattttt?????????

"You made it with 1 min and 1 sec" He said. I was soooooooooo happy but before that i had to kill someone "YOUUUUUU" I jumped onto his lap and started messing up his hair then he caught my hand. Put them above me then looked down at my lips and that's when i felt i was ah you see sitting on his Jr. oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no 

"We are friends but you still know that i am a guy and you are turning me on" He said lifting me off but i was stuck to him hahah not gonna give up baby not just yet. "Aww well this is about to get fun" I moved my hand from his chest then trailing them down "Olivia Nooo you will not  STOp teasing me" He said. "Why so" I asked innocently i reached his belt with one swift movement i opened it. He caught my hand and said "Don't start something; you can't finish"

"What if i can finish it" My hand went how drawing circles on his "thing" he arched back "Ahhhhh please ah please do it" Ah i like it begging well that's what you get for lying. That when i got up and walked away but he pulled me back "Oh no you will not" That when he threw me on the bed hovering over me caressing my cheek.

Then he closed the gap between us and kissed me "Ah" A moan escaped my mouth. "If u do that again you will be screaming my name all night" He said. The kiss was full of passion with every sec we felt we were becoming a part of each other his hands running up and down my waist sending cold shivers down my spine. "Oh Liam" i said that triggered him his hand choking my neck and the other one grabbing my butt. i want it so bad. It was hard to tell where His lips ended and mine started. He went down putting kisses on my neck. Which will leave marks behind "What are you doin'?" I said "Marking what's mine" I pulled him again to my lips that's when he asked to let his tongue  in i gave in. After a fight of dominance our tongues danced together.

"We need to stop" I said "Yes right" "On the count of three 1.... (kissss ) 2......(Kissss) 3........(kissssss)" We couldn't stop like our life depended on it. Our lips were numb but neither one of us was giving up after 5 more mins we eventually pulled away his forehead resting against mine.  "That was fun" I said. "It was more then fun to me" He said. I smile escaped my lips.

He snuggled closer and hugged me tight "Next we have walking with no gravity how are we going to practice?" He asked. "I know a place it is near by i think 30 mins away it's a space club they have the room with no gravity i have the tickets so we are good" I told him.

"You are the best" He said. 

"I know I am"

|||ayeee ik onw hell of a chapter stay tuned for the next one Adios Migos |||