We going

Noah's POV

Are you going to tell me what it is? I asked Olli what felt like the 1000th time. The fact she had been holding on to that letter for like past 10 mins and has been jumping up and down. "You won't believe what has happened look" Showing me the letter she said "Out school got an opportunity to send 5 students from 12th grade to SPACE" The way she said Space the whole cafeteria was lookin' at us up and down.

"My apologies" I said then turned to her "No you kidding right?" I asked. "Not even the slightest See for yourself and there would be 5 schools so 25 students" "And on what basis is the selection?" I asked "Just some competition like quiz survival testing's  walking in no gravity and last but not the least the drawing your own space" She told me.

It was science period and the class the buzzing about the space contest. "So Mr.James is this letter true? "Asked betty. "Yes it is 100%" Then the class started howling like crazy idiots. "Hush everyone just be careful out of the 30 of you the best 5 would be selected the quiz is on next friday prepare well and let the games begin" The class was dismissed. 

"Heyy"   I said to Olli who was busy on her phone i looked over her shoulder and it looked like she was uhh trying the hardest space question "So already?" i said laughing "Yaah i wanna goooooooo" She said.  Tbh i was excited too She might not know it but i was a space geek too.

I went to my House and my phone started ringing It was a video call from Grandma 
"Hi grams"
"Oh look at my young boy"
"Hhaha not so young i would past out the next year"
"For me you are still that lil kid who popped his pants on his uncle's wedding"
"Grandma when will you forget that?"
"I can't it's already a core memory"
 "Hahah Grams"
"Why don't you come over the next Thursday i want to meet you it's been a while?"
"First of all we saw each other the last monday and 2nd of all I can't i have a big quiz the day after and i need time to prepare for that" I told her.
"alright smarty pants you do you"
"Thank you grammy"
"So bye Liam and do find me a cute daughter in law"
"Haha bye grams and to young for that now"

Then we ended now i needed to go over to Olli's we were gonna study together for the quiz.

I climbed up her back wall then into her balcony *knock**knock* I knocked on her window she came and opened it and i fell over and you what that too on her. "Ouch" She said beneath me. I looked up at her her eyes her pulp red soft lips i really want to taste them her cute cheeks that are turning red because of intense staring.

I took in a big gulp Looked at her lips again no no i need to control myself but i just can't please just a little taste won't hurt "Sky what do you -----(her mom walked in on us all surprised we just rolled away and sat properly) Well never mind" "Mom i'd have some pizza please and you Liam?" "Huh? Oh yaah me too same as what she said"

"Okey you two and so use protection" Then she winked at me "MOM" Olli screamed. "Sorry don't mind her" "Haha she is cool though"
"So yaah i found some brainstorming question let's begin" 

We practised for 2 hours and it was 7 pm "Hi wanna go for a movie?" I asked Olli "Movie? where did that come form?" She asked me. "My mouth hahah jk we can go see the Martians if you good?" I told her. A grin grew on her face. "Sure let's do it" She said.

We grabbed our coats more of she grabbed her's and i grabbed her father yes i took permission for both her daughter and the coat.

We went into the theatre  the aura was filled with curious people we found our seat in the last row in middle. We sat and i passed her some popcorns and chocolates

After a while it felt as if it was just the tow of us

After a while it felt as if it was just the tow of us. It was 10pm when we got out "Where do you wanna go and eat?" i asked" HUM less see how bout olive garden?" she suggested "Sure less goo" I said.

It was a 10 min' drive but in between i got a call from her mom i told her we were just goin' out for dinner. We ordered some noodles and pasta. Ah no the way she was eating noodles i swear to god i almost wanted to eat her baby why you gotta be so damn beautiful "You can stop drooling now" She said. "Like i was huh" "and we both know that's a lie"

3 days later

Shit we have the quiz today and i am bouta pee my pants what if i mess up? what if i fail? what if i don't get selected? "Just calm down you will be fine" Olli beside me said. "I better be"

We entered the hall wait there is a team of 2? I looked at Olli we knew who we were gonna be with. We took a bench across Betty and Mason. 

We all had a buzzer in front of us there were 15 teams and only 5 of the children were to be selected. 

"good morning ladies and gentlemen welcome to one and only space quiz without wasting much time i will tell you the rules 1st the first to press the buzzer gets to answer 2nd if the answer is wrong then there will the no pass questions and 3rd every correct answer is worth 5 points there are only going to be 5 questions and 5 the five of them who answer correctly will make it" "So the first question Does sound travel faster in space?" 

Olli pressed the button even before we all could prosses the question "Sound does not travel at all in space. Because sound is just vibrating air, space has no air to vibrate and therefore no sound. " She said with no hesitation. "well done that is correct"

"2nd question but the one who has answered once can't answer again so Can gravity form waves?" This time betty got the chance then a Olli looked at me why didn't you press it do u want me to press it for u now look. "Yes sir example moon's gravity forms waves on earth" She said. "Right" "NOw for the 3rd question Can a star turn into a planet?" Darn it Mason pressed it "Yes, a star can turn into a planet, but this transformation only happens for a very particular type of star known as a brown dwarf." He stated. "very right indeed"

"Now for the 4th question Does the influence of gravity extend out forever?" And someone named Alex pressed it before me ahhhhh "No. The attractive force called gravity does not extend beyond galaxy groups." He said "Wow that is right No for the last and final question" Ollie looked at me with a don't you dare mess up and now or never look "Does every black hole contain a singularity?" I heard a buzz sound and guess what it was mine "In the real universe, no black holes contain singularities. In general, singularities are the non-physical mathematical result of a flawed physical theory. A singularity is a point in space where there is a mass with infinite density" I said with a proud smile. 

"Right wow you are quite intelligent students i see No wrong answers at all now that is clear we have our 5 students but we need 3 more to keep the competition going so i will speak a question the first 3 buzzers will get selected Galaxies look stationary, so why do scientists say that they rotate?" Then there we had it the 3 buzzers "Well done for today now we have the name of final students those are Olivia Williams, Betty Cooper, Mason Brown, Alex Jorden, Liam Armstrom, Maya Casern, Josh Maxwell and Clara Marie God luck for future and your next Survival practice is on Monday prepare well" 

We all got out of the heated room "Well that was fun" We both said at the same time "Lemme tell mom ........Hiii Mom ya ya we had the quiz and guess what i and Liam got selected yaahhhhh"

We  got home to find my backyard covered in lights there was a white centre table with food and our parents with a banner above that said Congrats "Look who is back the WINNERS" My mom welcomed us "Oh you shouldn't have" Said Olli "Yes Mom we just got selected for 1 round there are 3 more to go " I told them "Which means three more parties" Said her mom

I saw the believe in us everyone was so happy almost i could just capture the moment "What are you thinkin'?" Asked Olli "Just that everyone think we would win i don't------What wrong in that cuz i know we would" she said in between. I pulled her in for a hug "I wish i could say the same" I said. "The time will tell" She said in an  woman old voice. I laughed " Yes it sure will" I said in an old man voice.

||Hiii thekes this is going to be the journey you will never forget thanks for the love and support (My sarcasm) Adios Migos ||