No get out

Liam's POV 

It was a great day i had so much fun with--- I was interrupted because of someone jumped in my room and that someone was no other then "Olivia? What are you doin'?" I asked her she removed her hood.

"Come on lover boii we got to go " "What? no it's 11pm past curfew Now get out before mom finds out"

"And from when did you start caring about rules?" She asked damn it she is good at this. "But where we goin'?" I asked her "To watch the stars " was all she said.

We were in her car driving up a hill . "and we are here" She said. We stood on a huge rock with wind blowing us away with what looked like a zillion stars above our head. "This is just WOW so WOW" i said. "I used to come here alot" She said

"With?" I asked. "Myself" She smiled. God that smile of her is what has got me under control.

She spread down a carpet and laid down i laid down beside her. "So beautiful" I said lookin' at her face." I know right" "You are" she looked at me then blushed. Good now i m melting into a puddle.

"are we gon to spend the night here?" "Yaaahhhh we would."

*beep**beep**beep* Damn it piece of shit i threw whoever's phone it was and pulled a body closer wait i looked up and saw a peaceful Olivia sleeping next to me. Oh shit we have to get home i looked at the time it was 4am " Olli Olli Olli" "Mhmm"

"get uppp we gotta move we gotts get home" 

We were now driving at the speed of light "Olivia as much as i would love it in heaven but i don't wanna go up there so soon" Then she slowed. "We were in our area when we saw our parents in the backyard.

"Shit we gotta go there unnoticed" I told her "Chiilax and watch me" She said running in there direction. She will get us killed for sure. 

"Hi mami hi papi Good morning Sir mam" "good mornin'" all of them said together.

"What u doin' up so early on Sunday?" Her mom asked. "I was wondering i'll go catch up with Liam as he is new here it would be nice to show him around maybe show him the beach" Woah she is really good at this  "Oh that would be lovely honey so nice of you" My mom said

Ya mom it won't be so nice of you when u'll know we spent the night out. 
"Hey get yo swimsuit we are goin' to the beach" She told me i quickly ran up to my room ignoring Olivia's word cuz it was could outside i had to wear an outfit 

I went down and i was right Olivia was not wearing swimsuit either 

"So shall we uh go?" I asked. "Yaah get in my car"

It was half an hour till we stepped out on silky soft sand and laid down next to the water that's when i thought of having some fun and splashed some water on her. "AAHHHHHH OMG LIAM YOU HAVE STARTED A WAR" 

It was 5 mins in and we both were already soaking. "What did u do Olivia?" "Ugh it's ur fault u started it not me" She rolled her eyes like they were gonna pop out. "Less go eat i am hungry" She told me. "Go and eat like this?" I asked pointing to her and mine clothes.

That's when she got in her car and screamed "Get in loser we are goin' shopping" i got in "Ah mean girls" And we burst  out laughin'

Next min we stood facing a fancy Mall. Looks like someone is well off. 

"Come on this would look so good on you" She said holding a blue and white striped t-shirt for me. I looked at it for the 4th time "Oh k I'll try it on" 

When i came out i saw a pure beauty in sheer whit dress standing in front of me and she was no other then Olivia

When i came out i saw a pure beauty in sheer whit dress standing in front of me and she was no other then Olivia. she stood facing her back towards me and facing the mirror that's when she turned around and smile so good that i almost melted.

 she stood facing her back towards me and facing the mirror that's when she turned around and smile so good that i almost melted

We did the payment or shall i say she did. And headed to  McD.

"Can i try urs?" She asked.  How can i try to deny her cute little face. "here"

She took a large sip and gave the drink back to me. It was 7 pm by when we got home. I got out of car and waited for her to park the car. "Today was fun when should do it sometime again" I said. "You mean soaking wet? "She asked. "Exactly".

We walked up to her house "So now we bade goodbyes" I said sadly "Or we can go under the stars  "She said. "I'd love that but we have school " That's when i noticed we were extremely close and i couldn't control myself and pulled in her for a real tight hug.

"And u are squeezing the  life out of me " she told me. "You are so cute " Shit i said that.

That's when she kissed me on the cheek and that's when the adrenaline kicked in. "Goodnight and thank you for today" She smiled and turned away and opened the door "  "Goodnight" I was blushing. Whipped simp!!! my inner voice called out. 

I went up to my room and looked through the window and saw Olivia blasting her moves to the music. Well i never knew it she was a dancer. 

And i drifted of to sleep. And woke up to feeling a weight above me i opened my eyes and looked at Olivia on top me. "What is it now?" I asked "Liam could you help me i have a spider in my room and i am scared the hell out of it. Could u please get it out?" She asked me. Bruh she is gotta be kiddin' me. "It's midnight and i am tired as hell" "What am i supposed to do then i wanna sleep too" She told me

"Then sleep with me" Shit she looked at me wide eyed "I don't mean it like that i mean we can "just" sleep at my place" I reassured her. "Sounds like a plan" And got in the blanket beside me.  We were comfortable like we haven't slept before haha.

I pulled her  closer "Ah what are u doin?" She asked me. "Making you warm" And snuggled into her hair. "Goodnight" We said at the same time and laughed our heads off.