Just walk

Liam's POV

It was harder then i thought. "Ahh i am losing balance again" I told Olli. She came rushing and held my hand "Cool now try to walk like we walk normally okey? I m holding you" She spoke

We were at the club she suggested foe space walking. She is a natural walking like she has been doin' it since the day she was born. On the other hand i won't stop wobbling. The competition is in less then a day. And i still suck. Jesus i don't wanna get out like this now that i have come so far. I thought. She might have have guessed what i was thinking "Don't worry u'll do just great" She told me

Today was the day and i was nervous as ever "U ready?" She asked me. "Maybe i am " I said with alot of hesitation. I squeezed her hand with a i think I'll fail. She squeezed it back and gave me u'll be fine look.

"Good mornin' ladies and gentlemen we meet again welcome to space walk competition. When ur name is called you need to come up to the room the judge will give you marks according to ur performance you will be graded out of 10 " 

"We have Olivia" She looked at me and went in and damn she did better then yesterday. so swift with moves ahhh killin' it.

The judge raised the placard it had a 10 written on it. 

"Now we Have Liam" I went in ahhh i think i am going to vomit out the breakfast.  I went in and started walking . And guess what i nailed it. I got like a 9.5.

People went on and on and on at last we were short listed to Me, Olli , betty , Alex , Mason, Clara

We had our last test the drawing our space after 2 days. and my big test the next day so almost no time to do anything. I ran to olli who was still cheering for the ones who got selected.

"I have trouble" I said to her "Tell me bout it"

We were sitting on a bench outside the club "I see Okey we got no time to waste we go home and study for the test tomorrow as much as we can just to pass till 12am the we practice for painting OKEY?" "Yes boss"

WE went to my place i was looking at her once in a while god she is a real beauty.  I have this urge to take her down right now shit i am getting a boner OH NONNONO. 

She looked up at me i pulled a pillow over my little excited guy. "Hey can i have the pillow i feel uncomfortable  " Oh no "U can have the one that's in the other room" i said.

"no i ain't gotta do that much work how bout" Before i had time to react she pulled the pillow off me and looked at my crouch "Oh." was all that came out of her mouth. "I told you"

"How about" She sat on my lap gliding her hands down to my belt with a swift move she opened it "We have some fun" 

"U know it's no joke and i won't be able to control myself" i said in  a husky voice "babe it's not" She pulled my pants with my undies down and grabbed it started rubbing it up and down "ah olli uhh" she had me moaning. "U like it?" "Just uhh  never uhhh stop uhh".

That's when she stopped and got off "Well maybe it was a joke" "you!"

I started running after her She threw the blue paint on me I LOOKED LIKE A FREAKING SMURF "Oh baby baby you messed with the wrong guy" I got the red paint and put it on her cheeks and that's wen i finally caught her. "GJGFHIGVHJFGBVJUEH HELP" I covered her mouth "You have no idea how Pretty---Aww thanks "I meant Pretty ugly you look right now" No it was my turn to run and scream HELP!

It was 3 am i had Ollie on my tummy she looked like an angel we completed half our painting her's was exactly like her fun. wild. crazy. beautiful. sweet. mysterious. She fell asleep 20 mis ago and i just can't sleep when i have an angel on top of me.  

*Beep**Beep**Beep "wtf who's phone is that" She said. I looked round and saw the alarm on her table ringing "SHUT IT" she said. "NO GET UP WE R GONNA WE LATE IF U DON'T"

We woke up and to save water and time we bathed together  and yes she was still wearing clothes.

"You get em i'll get us food" Ollie told me to get her bag and books while she was gonna fecth some take outs cuz our families were on a business trip from last 3 days.

"FASTERR! WE GONNA MISS OUR TEST" I screamed we had to go to gas station as we ran out of gas and now we were running 20 mins last which means we missed out zero period.

We finally reached left on waring by the guard. And that's when we were handed a piece of black cloth ok?

We went in and saw everyone wearing them round there eyes bumping falling hurting themselves as they could not see?

||heheh byeeeeeee i gotta goooooooooooooo adios migos peace out!||