Who is she? [Part 2]

A/N. Here is an update! I Noticed it was taking me awhile to update so i decided to maje this a Three-shot.

Thank you for the long wait and Enjoy!

.
.
.
.

Jin-woo stared at Jieun waiting for her to make the first move or to first break the ice, but even after fifteen minutes past Jieun never spoke or looked at him, Which puts him in a dilemma for he was not the kind of person to initiate a topic especially when it comes to his relationship with jieun.

On the other hand Jieun is trying to compose herself, she wanted to give him a hug but at the same time not, she was still upset with him because of what he did. Jieun then heard a deep sighed from her back and felt arms circling around her waist.

"Jieun, I'm sorry" Jin-woo apologizes then buried his face in her neck, inhaling her scent. Jieun knew how bad Jin-woo is especially when it comes to relationship's, she couldn't blame him after what he went through.

Jieun felt her defense crumbled at his gesture. She sighed and smile softly before patting his hand. She knew it's useless to stay mad and keep this longer.

"It's okay now, i was just really upset that you forgot" Jieun stated as Jin-woo watched her expression. He loosened his arms and grabbed her shoulders then turned her around to face him.

"I'm really sorry, I promise I'll make it up to you" Jin-woo stated while holding her hand in his, he gave her hand a small gentle kiss, Jieun stared at him and smiled, she nodded her head finally forgiving her boyfriend.

Jin-woo pulled her against him and locked her in a warm embrace. He really do felt bad for forgetting and made a mental and physical note to never forget it. He made a mental note to have Jin Ho put it on his yearly schedule, he even put it in his phone calendar as to remind him of that day.

"I love you, Jin-woo" Jieun said as she buried her face in his chest. She felt damp and warm pressed on top of her head as Jin-woo gave her a small kiss on her head.

"I love you too" softly, he said that made her smile.

"Hyung! Where are you?!" Jin-Ho's voice shouted from the distance breaking the two couples moment.

"Oh, he's here" Jin-woo stated as Jieun look at him confused, she didn't know he was waiting for someone but then again this was Jin-woo she's talking about, he's a kind of man who barely explain himself and his actions.

"Who?" She asked while breaking apart from the embrace as Jin-woo look towards where the cafe was.

"It's Jin Ho" Jin-woo said and walked towards the edge. He looked at Jieun who followed him, he stared at her abd then gently pulled her back to the center.

"Wait here and don't go near the edges you might fall" Jin-woo stated as he cups her face with his hand as Jieun nodded and stayed there as Jin-woo jumped down after giving her forehead a sweet kiss.

"Oh, Hyung! You're here- Wah! Hyung! Where are we going? W-Wait! No- AHHHHHHHHH"

Jieun watched as Jin-woo jumped up the building carrying Jin Ho dangling behind him ready to pass out any moment.

After dropping Jin Ho on the floor, Jin-woo then went back beside Jieun who was poking Jin Ho.

"Are you okay?" She asked as Jin Ho nodded and stood up.