Special #2 - Finding out (Part 1)

A/N. Hello guys! I am back for another special chapter of "Who is she?". I apologized if this took long, I was busy with writing two novels simultaneously. I signed a contract for that novel that is why i put most of my time there.

Anyways, Enjoy!

.

.

.

Somewhere in South Korea, the sun shone bright from the opened window, a naked guy laid face down the pillow in his bed as he slept, beside him is an equally naked woman sleeping soundly under cover with the man's arm drape above hers.

"Hmmm.." the woman moaned in her sleep, she slowly opened her eyes waiting for it to adjust in the bright light of the sun.

Once adjusted she look beside her and smiled. She pull the covers above her as she caress the mans face. The man grunted a bit which she chuckled at probably annoyed by her actions but nevertheless stayed asleep.

She looks beside their bed table where an extra cloth we're place, she grabbed it and covered her naked body and after adjusted the cover on the man.

She bend down and gave the man a small but sweet kiss on the cheeks.

"Jin-woo, good morning. I'll be out in the kitchen" she whispered as Jin-woo hummed in response, barely awake.

She quietly went out their bedroom and into the kitchen preparing their breakfast.

After a few minutes or so, Jin-woo emerge out of their bedroom, yawning with nothing but pants on.
Jieun smiled when she saw him yawning.

"Good morning, Jin-woo" Jieun greeted as she flipped the pancakes she was making.

Jin-woo smiled and walk towards her, circling his hands around her waist, leaving small kisses in he neck.

"Good morning..." He mumbled in the crook of her neck.

"Stop that, it tickles" Jieun said while chuckling as Jin-woo nodded reluctantly before letting go. He walk towards the coffee maker and brew coffee for the both of them.

This is how usually their everyday morning goes, Jieun making breakfast, Jin-woo brewing coffee and eating together before going to work.

"I'll be late today, but i'll try to get home as early as i can" Jin-woo said while stuffing his mouth with a pancake as Jieun smiled at him.

Jin-woo never failed to go back home everyday and even if he can't he always make sure to tell her himself before going back to work.

"Okay, i'll be waiting then. Is there anything you want at the shop?" Jieun asked as she drank her coffee that Jin-woo specially made for her.

"Can you bring some of those coffee cake you brought last time? Those tasted good" Jin-woo said as Jieun chuckled and nodded.

"Sure, I'll save some for you" Jieun said as Jin-woo smiled at her.

"Thanks" Jin-woo said softly before grabbing her hand and kissing it.

"Oh, i'll be working half day at the shop today. In the afternoon, Ga Eun and i will enter that Rank C dungeon that appeared nearby" Jieun said as Jin-woo froze and stared at her.