Special #2- Finding out (Part 2)

A/N. Here is part 2 of the Special #2 Chapter! This is also the last part. Thank you all very much for reading. This is short but i hope you all enjoy!

.

.

.

The day Jieun dreaded has come. She was stuck at home with multiple shadow armies inside and outside her house, much to her dismay.

After waking up, Jin-woo was with her 24/7, not keeping his eyes off her. Jin-woo watches her every move, what she eats, wears, uses et' cetera. He follows her wherever she walks that it became quite annoying but she is not complaining, rather she love the attention.

"Love, lunch is almost ready" Jin-woo said from the kitchen as Jieun smiled from the living room.

"Seriously, Jin-woo. You can't always make me sit back and do nothing you know" Jieun said as she walk towards the kitchen.

"I know, but this is our first child and plus the doctor said the baby's hold is not tight, we could lose the baby or i could lose you both" Jin-woo said as he walk towards her and gently embraced her ah he buried his head in her shoulder.

"I just don't want to take any risk" He added as Jieun smiled softly and patted his back.

"Okay i get it, i'll be careful" Jieun said as Jin-woo smiled and kissed her forehead.

This is how they mostly spend their days after the big reveal. But of course it's not always as peaceful as this, because after s few months hell break loose.

"JIN-WOO! I want ice cream!"

Jin-woo immediately got up from the bed after hearing his wife's voice.

"But love, you just ate that 20 minutes ago" Jin-woo said as Jieun pouted at him insisting on having the ice cream.

Jin-woo sighed in defeat and nodded. He vanished through his shadow s and in just a few minute he cane back with a plastic full of two Tupperware of ice cream.

This scenario repeated for a few months. It made Jin-woo tired but he also love giving in to everything Jieun wanted.

For most days Jieun would crave sweet but sometimes she crave the weirdest things.

"Is that even edible?" Jin-woo questioned while staring at Jieun who was eating fried squid with peanut butter and sour cream.

"Its delicious!" Jieun said while munching on the snack as Jin-woo made a disgusted face.

"I can't even..." Jin-woo is lost for words as he lets her happily eats the food she wants.

Jieun stared at Jin-woo who is absentmindedly wiping the table.

"Do you want to try?" Jieun asked as Jin-woo stared at her in horror.

"I-I.. I-It's ok- It's okay, you can have it all" Jin-woo stated after gulping down his saliva nervously. Jieun happily nodded abd went back to eating.

Although, the food cravings and the weird pallet of Jieun confuses Jin-woo. What he hated the most is that Jieun experience the morning sickness.

"BLERRRGGGGG!"

"cough! cough!"

"BLERRRGGGGG!"

"Love, you okay?" Jin-woo asked as he went inside the bathroom and saw Jieun sitting in front of the toilet panting.

"Try having a living being inside your stomach then tell me if i'm okay" Jieun retort as Jin-woo sweat dropped at her remark.

He crouched down and patted her back as he help her pull her hair back. At this point Jin-woo always wishes that she doesn't experience morning sickness.

If he could only have his way he would have made everything better for her.

When morning sickness disappears, in just a few months he was facing another crisis.

"ARRGHHH! AHHHHH!"

"Breath in and out Jieun, take a deep breath" Jin-woo said as Jieun clutches his hands as another wave of contraption came.

"You can do this, love" Jin-woo encourage as Jieun glared at him

"Love my ass! I swear i will never have s*x with you ever again! ARRGHHHH!!" Jieun screamed as Jin-woo sweat dropped.

The nurse is trying not to laugh at them but failed to hide it due to the fact that the infamous ranker is a softy for his wife.

"I swear on all mighty being, i'll kill them!" Jieun said as she cry out in pain.

"I'll kill them for you, my love!" Jin-woo said trying to calm his raging wife as she gave birth to their child.

This banter goes on for hours and hours until with Jieun screaming bloody curses and Jin-woo trying to calm her down and get her attention.

"Waaaaaaahhhh waaaah"

Cries can be heard as the curses stop. Jin-woo held a bundle in his arms as Jieun panted on the bed.

Jin-woo gently laid the small bundle of joy in her arms as she smiled and softy caress the baby's cheeks.

"He look so handsome" Jieun said softly as Jin-woo sat back down and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Good job, mommy. I'm proud of you" Jin-woo said that made her tear up.

It may have been a long road, it may be a bunch of sleepless night but Jin-woo and Jieun know that as long as they are together, they will make it with their child in between.

.

.

.

5 years later..

"Mommy! We're back!" A child voice shouted as the door from their home opened.

"Oh! Jin-woo, Jiu-won. Welcome back!" Jieun greeted as she kissed Jin-woo on the lips and kisses Jiu-won on the cheeks.

"It was great! Daddy one sidedly massacre the dungeons!" Jiu-won stated as Jieun froze on the spot after hearing hee childs choice of words.

"W-wha- Where did you learn those word mister?" Jieun interrogated as her son look at her innocently.

Jin-woo on the other hand is thinking of the mastermind who came with them in the dungeon.

"Uncle Jin Ho! While daddy was fighting Uncle was fanboying" Jiu-won exclaimed as Jieun rubbed her temples at Jin Ho's loose tongue. She gave a look at Jin-woo who glance at her and nodded.

"Ah, Jin Ho's in trouble tomorrow" Jieun thought as she watches her son smiled while talking with Jin-woo.

"Anyways, food is ready! Let's eat!" Jieun announced as the two boys in her life look at her and smiled before walking towards her in the dinning table.

The family ate together as they chatted happily, Jin-woo smiled thinking how he got as far as having a wonderful family. He looked at Jieun and smiled. He gently put the utensils down before swooping Jieun into a deep kiss which earned him a comment from his son.

"Yuck, Dad! Stop sucking on mom's mouth!"

.

.

.

THE END FOR REAL

A/N. HELLO MY READERS! I ONLY HAVE ONE COMMENT!
.

.

.

I TRIED.