Who is she? [Part 3] (END)

A/N. Last update! Thank you for patiently waiting! Enjoy!

.
.
.
.

Jin Ho felt uneasy, he knew this was coming but still he can't help but feel uneasy about it.

After yesterday revelation, he watched his hyung Jin-woo glared at a bunch of reporters flocking their way towards Jieun. Although he can stealth but Jieun can't which made the lad quite irritated.

Looking out the window, Jin Ho sighed in disappointment at the number of reporters outside their building trying to get a chance to catch a glimpse of the terrifying Rank-S hunter Sung Jin-woo's girlfriend and the New S-rank player Han Jieun.

"I don't think, i'll be able to get out of here soon" Jieun stated as she sweat drop at the sight of the reporters outside.

"You don't need to worry about that, i can just use the shadows to take you back home" Jin-woo said as he grab Jieun from the waist and pulled her to his lap which made her blush.

Jin Ho covered his face in embarrassment still not used to the new Hyung in front of him.

"I-I'll go back to work now" Jin Ho said and left them at the office. When the two we're alone..

"What should we do today?" Jieun ask as Jin-woo looked at her and smile.

"Let's go out" Jin-woo said with a smile on his face while Jieun stared at him confused.

...

Jieun stared awed at the sight of the huge and newly built amusement park. During the war of the monarch, amusement parks or any leisure tourist places we're left minimal due to frequent property damage. Now that wars are gone and gates have lower percentage of appearing, people are slowly returning to normal, and hence infrastructure and improving.

"Woah, i didn't know there was an amusement park here" Jieun stated as they walk inside the park. They both ignored the media not far away from them, taking their pictures.

"That's because it was finished last week" Jin-woo said as they look for a ride to go to. Jieun looked at Jin-woo and smiled.

"Could this be your way of making up to me for that night?" Jieun ask as Jin-woo stared at her and smiled.

"You got that right" Jin-woo said and turned his head away in embarrassment as Jieun laughed.

"Thank you" Jieun said softly as she linked her arms with him which he smiled at.

They tried a lot of rides, the rollercoaster, the spinning tea cups, bumper cars, bungee jumping which made Jieun barf but Jin-woo unaffected.

"Seriously, how can you be okay with all those rides?" Jieun asked while Jin-woo shrugged his shoulder and patted her back as she puke on the trashcan.

"Honestly, it might be because i'm used to it that it didn't affect me at all"  Jin-woo stated as Jieun laughed at him.

"Let's try something a little less extreme" Jin-woo stated as Jieun and they walk away looking for a ride.

They try few rides like the carousel which made people stare at them and made Jieun embarrassed, they tried fish foot spa where fishes eats the dead skin on their feet's.

Walking inside the haunted house, Jin-woo looks around but a confused expression plastered in his face.

"What's wrong?" Jieun asked as they walk inside unafraid.

"I can feel about ten presences around us but i can barely see them at sight" Jin-woo said as Jieun look at him confused.

Unbeknownst to the two of them, those ten people are hiding in fear, afraid of Showing themselves at his sight and acting ghost, Sung Jin-woo might mistaken them for a beast and end this place in a one sided slaughter.