Attune

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(C/N) - Crush's Name
(C/EC) - Crush's Eye Color

===========================

Yandere!Crush x Accepting Male Reader

(Author's POV)

...

...

...

...

...

...

???: C'mon now... Please wake up...

There was a throbbing pain in your head, and your body was incredibly weak. Your eyes tried to open themselves up.

Not what you were expecting when you were walking home from school on a Thursday night.

???: I hope I didn't add too much chloroform... Large amounts of it onto cloth isn't lethal... Right?

(Y/N): Urgh... Ugh...

???: Oh, there you are! You're finally awake...

Looking up, you were slightly surprised go see your female classmate in front of you. Her pearly (C/EC) shined through the barely lit room you're in.

(C/N): I was honestly worried that I accidently killed you... (sighs deeply) Well nevermind, I'm just glad you're awake now, so that means you're probably fine.

...

(C/N): Probably.

Speaking of which, you actually can't move at all. You looked to see that your arms and legs were tied to the chair. You just decided to ignore it for now and tried to get some information out of the girl.

(Y/N): (C/N)...

(C/N): (gasp slightly) You said my name...! O-Oh god... S-Sorry I'm just a b-bit overwelmed. I promised myself I would be more composed than this...!

(Y/N): Where are we exactly?

(C/N): Well... I-I can't tell you!

(Y/N): Besides the fact we're in a basement?

(C/N): Well yes, we're in a basement, but I can't tell you exactly where.

(Y/N): I should have the right to know, since I'm basically just strapped in a chair in someone else's basement after all.

(C/N): Y-Yeah... I know this isn't right. And I know this isn't the best time and place for our first date, but I'm sure you'll get used to it! F-For now you can just sit there, be your perfect self, and we can just talk in the mean time.

(Y/N): I mean... That's all what I could really do for now, considering I just got kidnapped out of nowhere.

(C/N): U-Uhh... K-Kidnapped is kind of a strong word... Think of it as-

(Y/N): Surprise adoption?

(C/N): No. Umm... Ah, think of it as a "Vacation from your life!" Yeah... That seems better.

(Y/N): (raises eyebrow) Is it really th1ough?

(C/N): Yes it is. Because all you gotta do now is focus on me, and I get to love you, and you can NEVER leave.

Your cheeks were flushed with pink. You never had anyone said that they liked you in that way before. Well... Probably except your parents, but that's besides the point.

(Y/N): You... Like me?

(C/N): Hmm? W-Well of COURSE I like you. Why else would I be doing this?