Unbosom

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(E/N) - Eye Color
(C/N) - Crush's Name
(C/CH) - Crush's Hair Color
(C/EC) - Crush's Eye Color

===========================

Shy Male Reader x Crush

(Your POV)

I stared at the (C/HC) beauty that was sitting a few seats away from me. Her beautiful (C/EC) orbs just shine like stars in the moonlight. She's amazing, she's beautiful, she's (C/N).

I met her during my junior year of high school when my friend Maxwell introduced me to her. We became friends ever since, and my god, she's probably one of the only people besides Maxwell that I can truly trust.

???: Your eyes are going to be attached to her if you keep staring for too long, dude.

My eyes widen as you turned to said friend, Maxwell. Heat was rises from my face as I was trying to make some sort of excuse.

Maxwell: (laughs) Dude, it's okay. I understand.

(Y/N): (sighs) Possibly the only person that understands.

Maxwell: You had her eyes set on her for a while dude, and I'm not talking about just staring at her. You have a crush on her.

(Y/N): I mean... If it wasn't obvious enough. Why doesn't she notice those signs though?

Maxwell: You mean when you invited her over to play some videogames and eat pizza?

===========================

(C/N): I had really fun (Y/N). Thanks for inviting me over.

(Y/N): (blushing) Y-Yeah. No problem (C/N). If you w-want, we can do this again s-sometime...

(C/N): I'd love to! (laughs)

(Y/N): Heh heh... Yeah.

(C/N): Anyways, I need to get going. See you later (Y/N)! And thanks again for the pizza!

(Y/N): Bye...

===========================

Maxwell: Oh, what about that day where you sacrificed your lunch for her?

===========================

Lunch Lady: Sorry miss, we're all out of burgers.

(C/N): W-What...?

Lunch Lady: Yeah, the burgers were really popular today. I'm really sorry.

(C/N): Are you sure there isn't anything else to eat?

Lunch Lady: Well if you count this leftover chili from last week, you're out of luck.

(C/N): (looks down sadly) Okay...

(Y/N): (C/N)!

(C/N): H-Huh?

(Y/N): You can have my burger, I wasn't really that hungry anyways.

(C/N): Really? Thank you!

(Y/N): (chuckles) No problem.

===========================

Maxwell: Or that time where you won her that plushie at the fair?

===========================

(C/N): Oh my God! Look at that giant teddy bear!

(Y/N): Wow... That thing is gigantic.

Booth Tender: Would you like to try and win it?