Nonacceptance

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(C/N) - Crush's Name
(C/HC) - Crush's Hair Color
(FF/R) - Fastfood Restaurant

===========================

Male Reader X Rejected!Crush

(Your POV)

(C/N): H-Hey Jonathan!

Jonathan: Hey (C/N), how's it going?

(C/N): I'm d-doing okay!

I sighed to myself as I was witnessing my long time crush stuttering over this boy that she likes. It makes me slightly upset that she likes someone else, but I have to support her no matter what. She's one of my best friends, and I did promise her on her life decisions.

So if it means being the best man at her wedding, then I have to accept.

(C/N): S-So... Umm... You wanna go to t-that cafe we usually go to?

Jonathan: Sure, I'm free today, so why not?

(C/N) and I used to hang out together for the longest time. Playing video games, eating out at (FF/R), or basically just being together in general. I eventually fell in love for her.

I don't know what it was that made me fall in love with her though. Maybe it's her cute looks, her tomboyish attitude, or possibly her charming vibe she always give around me. Whatever it was, it made me fall for the (C/HC) girl.

The reason for not telling her? Well, honestly I was scared that it may ruin the relationship we already have, and I definitely didn't want that to happen. Mainly because, well, she was the only female friend I ever had. I decided to keep my mouth shut about my feelings towards her until I was mentally prepared about telling her.

However, a few months ago, Jonathan came in as a transfer student from a different school. I was kind of surprised that we were getting a transfer student halfway through the school year, but that's besides the point. He looks like one of those typical jocks, but he doesn't act like one. Sure he's confident of himself and his abilities, but when it comes to talking to people, he was REALLY shy.

(C/N) was the first to introduce herself to Jonathan, and they pretty much got along pretty well. I smiled, because this is pretty much (C/N) when she meets a new friend. I knew she was overly excited that she's going to make a new friend, and I'm cool with that.

As a few weeks goes by though, I noticed something different about (C/N). She was spending less time with me and she was more busy with something else. Or should I say, someBODY else.

I eventually confronted her about this, and she was fidgeting in place. I actually remember how it actually went.

===========================

(C/N): So, what did you want to talk to me about?

(Y/N): It's about... You.

(C/N): Me? Well, what about me?

(Y/N): I've noticed that you were more busy than usual. What's up?

(C/N): (blushes deeply) O-Oh, umm... You see the thing is...

She was completely embarrassed, trying to look away from my very confused expression.

(C/N): I-I'm just busy doing lots of homework! That's all.

(Y/N): (C/N), you're a terrible liar, you know that?

(C/N): E-Eh?!

(Y/N): When it comes to homework, you ALWAYS procrastinate.