Ichigo X Toshiro's twin

A/N: Your zampakto is called rain over the Chimamire no jigoku Kōri no hanawhich means rain over the bloody hells ice flower. Sorry I couldn't find a better name so I'm just going to say it in English. Your name is Okami meaning Ice Goddess and your last name is Hitsugaya. And the reason I named your Zampakto Bloody hells is because you can freeze blood so you just need to cut someone or something and you will be able to freeze them completely.

Oh and I don't use that is the story so that is just information that doesn't really matter!

You have white hair, turquoise eyes but when you use your Banki your eyes turn like a ocean blue color, and your hair stays the same

You have white hair, turquoise eyes but when you use your Banki your eyes turn like a ocean blue color, and your hair stays the same. You're also the same hight as your brother. You are also a Captain and of the same squad. Your sword is the twin of Toshiro's sword, so it goes on you back like his.

You and Ichigo have known each other for about 2 years sorry forgot to say that from the beginning. This part is also the same as the first one in my other book just edited.

================================================================================

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

As you walked with you brother to your captains meeting you saw Ichigo running away from Kenpachi Zaraki captain of the 11 Division. So, you flash stepped to him and hit his head then slashing him a little to tell him to stop ("oww that's really cold" Kempatchi whispered to himself) "Come on the head captain wants to see us stupid" you say without any emotion. Then when went to see if Ichigo was OK "Thank you so much Okami. This time I thought he was going to kill me..." he said with a sheepish smile on his face, You were going to correct him to say Captain but you knew he wasn't going to "Nah, I think you could beat him." you said, "Wait really!?" he shouted/asked "well I might take it back if you shout in my face." You said still no emotion "Oh, sorr-" he was cut off by your brother yell in for you to catch up

"Hey sorry gotta run. Bye now" You said with what seemed like a very small smile. "OK Bye... Hey can we talk another time?"He said blushing from your smile. "Sure" then with that you vanished.

YOUR P.O.V

"You OK?" my Brother Toshiro asked, "yeah OK let's get going before we're late. Last one there is a rotten egg! " I shout running ahead with a big smile on my face and laughing as he said, "That's not fear you got a head start!!!" he shouted while laughing .

TOSHIRO P.O.V

TIME SKIPS TO WHEN YOU GOT TO THE MEETING.

When we got to the meeting the head captain looked at us and asked why we were breathing hard, but not in those esact words, she told him that we were going to be late if we didn't run and he said that we were right on time because that's when all the other captains had shown. After that the head captain said that Okami was going to the world of the living and rukia was coming back and was going to go out on a mission with Okami going there. I was fine with it but it was then I wanted to kill him because of what he said next " she will be staying with the Mr Kurosaki" after he had said that my sister put her arms around my torso, so I didn't lash out at him.So, I mumbled something that only she could hear, she just nodded.

TIME SKIPS TO WHEN YOU HAD TO LEAVE WITH ICHIGO.

YOUR P.O.V

I had promised my brother that I would write to him and be safe.

Flashback

"Okami promise that you will write to me..." he muttered with a hint of sadness. All I did was nodded.

TIME SKIPS BY BEST BROTHER IN THE WORLD YOU COULD ASK FOR

After the meeting Toshiro and I lay on his bed in our birth position. It was silent until he decided to speak "Okami please stay safe and don't get into trouble..." "You know I won't. Stop worrying so much." I said, "but you will be sleeping in a boys ro-" "or not...?" he sighed then began chuckling "yeah I know your right... but please just be safe" "OK I promise I will be safe and write to you." "Thanks that was all I really needed to hear. Now if he does anything you come straight to me, OK?"

End of Flashback

Once you finished saying your goodbyes you go up to your brother and hug him then he whispers in your ear "do you remember your promise?" you nod and say, "now you promise me that you will live for me as I will for you." Your brother chuckles "well of course since you promised this I will promise you this."

You were now laughing to as well as him. Said your goodbye and went to stand by Ichigo so you can follow "You ready?" he asks as you come up to him "Yeah. You?" You look at him as he says "A little nerves for you to meet my family but fine." he says with a smile on his face and you smile back "OK, lets go."

THE NEXT ONE IS GOING TO BE PART TO OF THIS

Author out⁓!