Ichigo x Hollow Reader

YOUR P.O.V

"Hey Ichigo, how ya doing today?" "Fine you?" "Not bad."

If your wondering who I am? Well I'll tell you. I'm a Hollow though Ichigo doesn't know that yet I haven't told him because he doesn't like them 'cause they killed his mother.

Anyway back to the point... he met me in Las Noches as alone Soul Reaper when he had just had a fight with Ulquiorra.

(this is what you look like as a Soul Reaper but with Green eyes)

(This is what you look like when you were in Las Noches as a Hollow you looked like this

(This is what you look like when you were in Las Noches as a Hollow you looked like this...)

(But with red hair)

(But with red hair)

That is what your sword the big black one

That is what your sword the big black one. OK back to the story. Just to say you have a huge crush on Ichigo.

Back to the story

Third person POV

"Hey Y/N is it alright if you were to come to stay with me for a week?" "Yeah, but why?" Because I wanted to spend some time with you... Is that so bad?" "Guess not." You say with a shrug.

"Ok then let's go!" You say with a childish smile, but there was something you missed it was the small blush that had shown on his face along with a smile. Packing my bags Ichigo and you went to the senkamon(? Help me spell it please 🙏😔)

Time skip by Kurosaki~Kun

After you had said 'Hello' to his family you and Ichigo when up stairs to his room. He said there was some thing he wanted to talk to you about and that he didn't want his dad bugging in his business.

As soon as the door of his room closed Ichigo pushed you agenst the wall and pulled you in to a passionate kiss. You were a bit surprised by the sudden kiss. Not long after came back to reality, you went crimson and kissed back.

Ichigo pulled away and looked into your eyes "Sorry..." he says putting his head on your shoulder and hugged you. You felt as if he was about to cry. "Hey it's ok I actually liked it... Even though I don't show it a lot I do really like you and like to hang out with you... Not in a friend kind of way... Like a love one…"

Saying this you felt weird but hugged back. "I'm glad you feel the same." He said smiling into your neck. His hot breath tickling your skin.

You two stayed like that for a while be for he straitened up and kissed you again with the same passion as the last, but some thing had changed it was more loving. It was like two missing puzzle pieces put together at last. "You'll be my girlfriend won't you" You nodded as to say 'yes I'll be yours'

Pulling away one again he said "I know your a hollow by the way. I found out when your spiritual power changed and started to feel like Ulquiorra's spiritual power. Why was it so hard for me to figure out that you were part Hollow..."

"Sorry for... Not telling you I... I was scared that you would... Would hate me for who I really am..." "No, no I love you more then you could ever know whether your a Demon or something else I will always love you..." "I will too... I love you Ichigo..." "I love you more Y/N... I always will... Remember that alright...?"

You felt something hot running down your face. Putting your hand on your face you realised that you were crying "Hey hey don't cry... Why are you crying?" "Its not because of you but because I'm happy that I'm yours now..."