Ichigo X Toshiro's Twin Part 2

A/N: Sorry I thought it was Cute

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

After you had gone and said hello Kisuke Urahara along with the people that worked for him. He had gotten your gigai from the store room at the back of the shop. As you walked with Ichigo to his house you were to lost in though to see that Ichigo had stopped and turned to face you causing you to bump into his muscular chest "O-oops s-sorry I w-wa-was l-lost in though." You said as your face turned bright pink as you looked to your feet then there was something that you didn't hear very often that made your heart skip a beat... he was laughing, but it sounded more like a chuckle. Still looking at the ground you could have sworn you turned a thousand shades of red and pink.

"S-stop laughing at me." you said embarrassed of what you did. "Sorry, but it was just to cute." he said while embarrassing you in a hug and after a while you hugged back. After a while you both kept on walking but this time side by side so you didn't bump in to him again.

TIME SKIPS TO WHEN THEY GOT TO ICHIGO'S HOUSE BUT IF YOU WANT I WILL WRITE THE AWKWARD SILENT SEEN THAT HAPPENED THEN (SILENTS) IS THE MAGIC WORD THAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM. 

When Ichigo opened the door what or who I was assuming  is his dad came truing to kick his son, Ichigo, but it ended up like this...

(A/N: Ichigo is older so not as young as this.)

OKAMI P.O.V 

While they were yelling at each other  I walked to a girl with black short hair that looked like the the one I was assuming his dad. "Wow... is it normal for this to happen?" I asked his sister? "Yup. Oh yeah I'm Karin and this is Yuzu Kurosaki ." said the one called Karin "Nice to meet you Karin, Yuzu I'm Okami Hitsugaya." I said with a smile and they smiled back at me.

TIME SKIPS TO WHEN THEY STOPPED FIGHTING

"Wow you took longer then I thought it would. While you two were... sparring with one another we made tea and got to know each other... Really well actually." I said with a hint of laughter. "Yeah, yeah laugh it out. Ha ha ha." he said sarcastically. "OK, lets go up to my room." he said while dragging me up stairs with him because I was laughing so hard that it could kill me but I'm already dead. Once we go to his room I had stopped laughing. "OK so what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked curiously. "Well if you don't feel the same i-its fine..." "well tell me" I said getting impatient. "Well I-I-I-I really... l-like y-yo-you like l-l-love you..." there was a silence when I said "I-I love you too!" I said or shouted then kissed his and he kissed back.

Thank you if you read and please tell me if you liked it. 😃