🚔25/Love Story Gone Tragic/25🚔

"Jeongguk please, you saw what she holds in there." Jimin begged, eyes wide and teary.

The officer rolled his eyes, "Jimin, stop your crocodile tears and stop trying to demand I drop this case because I won't. She may be a psychopath but I have a job to do and I'll get it done."

Jeongguk stopped and then went to speak again but stopped as he looked up and saw the look on Jimin's face.

Oh no

"Jimin, I didn't mean that. You're just frustrating me-" he stopped as he saw a few tears roll down Jimin's cheeks and instantly panicked, "no I didn't mean that either-"

The elder stormed past him, shoving him aside and went upstairs, avoiding him.

Jeongguk groaned and shook his head.

Fuck

He didn't mean to do that.

"Jimin!" he called, but didn't get an answer. So he sighed and went up the stairs.

He found Jimin on his phone on the edge if his bed, then he found their new dog curled up against Jimin and then he swallowed and spoke- "Jimin... m' sorry, I didn't mean to say that-"

"No, you're right. I am frustrating and all that bullshit, but listen to me this once." The younger nodded and sat down and Jimin begun, "she'll kill you. She won't have any regrets or second thoughts. She'll rip you apart limb for limb."

Jeongguk sighed, this sounds dramatic.

But considering he knows Jimin used to be around people just like this it doesn't surprise him that it sounds so crazy. But for clarification, Jimin's never murdered anyone nor will he ever.

...at least that's as much as Jeongguk knows.

"She isn't someone to chase down... anyone who comes for her is as good as a already dead man." The elder then said and shut his mouth, looking down at his phone. He was currently texting Kuno, who knows the girl jeongguk's going after quite well.

And she told Jimin to pull Jeongguk off the case right away or he's gonna be killed and it won't be in a nice fashion nor a clean one.

Jimin knew that already.

Jeongguk sighed, "fine Jimin, you win. I know how you feel about it and for you to be this scared means something serious is going to happen, so I believe you."

Jimin nodded, "thank you."

The younger got up to leave but froze and widened his eyes in realization of something and he turned around-

"Jimin."

The other hummed, "mhm?"

"...how do you know it's a she and how do you know what her plans to do to me are?"