5

[ time: 13/02/2021 ]

{ Y/N pov }

I spent the rest of the day handing out drinks yesterday. It felt nice. I was helping a lot of people. A sigh escaped my mouth as my lips form a smile.

I should buy drinks for my workers. Let's see... I took I out my phone to take a look at the amount of workers.

200. Cool. I walked over to the same café and went in. I saw the same girl. "Hi," I smiled at her. "Oh, hi, thank you for yesterday," she said, joyfully.

"It's the first time I didn't need an extended shift," she smiled. "Well, I need 300 drinks today," I smiled. "What for?" she asked.

"The drinks here are pretty good, I wanna buy some for my workers," I said. "Oh, wow," she said. "Can I get your name?" I asked.

"Oh, it's Kim Jiwoo but people usually call me Chuu," she smiled. Her smile is always so bright. Cute.

[ time: 20/03/2021 ]

It's been a month. Me and Chuu are friends. She is going to introduce me to some of her other friends today.

"Chuu!" a girl said, waving her hand at Chuu. We walked over to her. "Hi, you must be Y/N," she said. "Ah.. yes," I smiled.

"I'm Yves, our other friend should arrive soon," she said. We sat down and talked for a bit. "Hey, sorry I'm late," a girl said.

"Ah, you must be Hyejoo, I'm-" "Don't call me that," she cut me off. "It's Olivia Hye," she said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You must be Hyejoo, I'm Y/N."