13

[ time: 14/06/2022 ]

{ Hyejoo pov }

"Kim Y/N. I need to talk to you," I said. Oh god. How beautiful she is. 

"Who are you?" she asked

"Who are you?" she asked. I bit my lip... She doesn't remember. "Son Hyejoo," I said. "Oh, why are you here?" she asked. 

"I just said, I need to talk to you," I said. "Chaeyeon, Chaeryeong, you may leave," she said. "Y/N... I miss you," I said.

"Why is that?" she asked, walking to her desk. "You do realize you're my soulmate," I asked. "Yes, but you don't seem to care," she replied.

"You seriously think that? After I spent a year searching for you," I said. "Yes," she answered plainly, sitting down.

I slowly approached her. "Y/N. What do you want me to do?!" I asked. "I want you to prove it," she said.

"Fine," I said. I leaned in and attached my lips onto her own. She kissed back. I broke the kiss. "I'm glad," she said.

"What?" "I'm glad I get to share my last seconds with you," she answered. We started fading into thin air.

"If they end up sharing a kiss, they'll die," she smiled. "I'm glad I'm dying in your arms.. I'm glad I'm leaving this world with you," she said.

"I love you," I smiled, her fading in my arms as I myself fade at the same time. "I love you too, Son Hyejoo," she said.

With that, we both fade into thin air.