9

[ time: 13/05/2021 ]

{ Y/N pov }

Today is the last day of our deal of this fake relationship thing. It was a horrible time. Nothing more than holding hands and hugging. 

It felt like a real relationship... just not with the kissing. She was relatively nice to me. Today was the last day and we went on a date.

We just exited a restaurant. "Hyejoo!" I heard a voice say. "Why are you always with her?!" she asked, angry.

"Excuse me? This is my girlfriend," Hyejoo said. "STOP LYING HYEJOO!" the girl said. 

{ Hyejoo pov }

"WHY WON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE JIHYUN?!" I asked, angry. "Because you're my soulmate!" she said. 

Her eyes widened and she put her hand over her mouth. "What do you mean?" Y/N asked. What is going on?

"Hyejoo... if it's true that you have no mark then... we're the only two who don't have it in this world. 

"Are you sure Jihyun?" I asked. "There should only be two people in this world without a mark, the government needs to find both," she said.

"Why is that?" I asked. "They're soulmates," she said. 

{ Y/N pov }

"They're soulmates," the girl said. Wait... I've heard those exact words... "Wait... what's your name again?" I asked.

"Ugh, it's Lee Jihyun, sister of Mark Lee," she rolled her eyes. So the Lees think they're soulmates too... interesting.

"How old are you?" I asked her. "I'm 30," she said. "How bout you? You still don't have a mark," she laughed. 

"I'm 118 years old."