5. I feel sparkles in my stomach

~jesse point of view ~

I know I'm a bad boyfriend that I'm cheating on my girlfriend, but she never gave me what I want. She always push me away because of our families.

I arrived to Jasmine's house *knock knock* few secs later she opened the door "babeeee ur hereeeee" she threw herself on me and I hugged her, "I missed u" she whispered. I pulled her inside and pressed my lips against hers

~Acacia point of view~

Oh no this is not happening. He's not cheating on me. This can't be omg. Why would he do this to me, I thought what we had was real.

I got out of the taxi and headed to the house. As I'm about to knock I heard a car parking. I can't believe what I'm seeing, Justin Bieber just got out of his car. What is he doing here? Gosh I'm so confused right now.

"what r u doing here?" I heard his voice, I didn't even notice that he's here

"umm, what are YOUU doing here? "I asked confused

".... I'm here to see my girlfriend? Jasmine" he said

Oh no this is not happening. Jesse is cheating on me with Justin's girlfriend. I can't let him go inside, I don't want his heart to be broken again.

I have to do something and I know exactly what it is "Justin I don't feel well" I held my head.

"are u okay? What's wrong? " he asked me holding my hand." let me take you to my car" yes and go out of here right now. Jesse I'll deal with u later

We got into the car, "I'll call jasmine" he pulled his phone of his pocket and called her.. After a few rings she answered

~justin point of view ~

After a few rings she picked up.. No one on the line "baby? Are u there?" I heard some voice but.. I couldn't tell what was that "jasmine?"

"Justin hang up" Acacia said nervously.

I looked at her confused and that's when I heard jasmine's voice "baby, oh yeah right there! Ahh omg this feels good"

what-the hell was that!!

"baby your so tight" I heard a male voice and that's when I dropped the phone.

"dammit." Acacia mumbled.

I felt the anger filling me, my hands are shaking. I felt Acacia hugging me so tight. "calm down Justin You're shaking"

"U knew about this! " I snapped at her she flinched at my tone

"Yes I did" she said.

"Why didn't you tell me! " I snapped again.

"well sorry because I didn't want u to get hurt! That was my fucking boyfriend out there cheating on me with ur girlfriend " she snapped with her eyes full of tears.

Now I feel bad, damn "sorry, I'm sorry I didn't know. I'm just shocked, I never thought she would cheat on me, I thought she loves me"

"yeah that's what I thought about him too" she said start crying and I just hugged her.

I wiped her tears away, she looked at me and smiled sadly

"It's okay" she said and I can tell she's faking a smile.

I stared at her for a few secs thinking about how she's hurt inside but she wear a smile to help me getting through this.

She blushed "let's get out of here."

"alright". I smiled and drove.

"How do u feel?" I asked since she's into the same shit with me