7. Jesse I'll show you what you lost.

-Acacia's point of view -

After the class was finished I stayed in my class room to work on a project that our teacher asked me to do, and since I have nothing to do today I said yes, and here I am sitting alone doing a project, while I'm sure now everyone is getting ready for that big party I heard everyone talking about today, I heard that celebrities will be there, well I'm not planning on going because Jesse will be there, that's what Lucy texted me during class, I swear she wants to piss me off. In mention of Jesse Ofc he kept calling me, telling me it was a mistake and he'll never do it again... but all I was doing is shutting him down. He said he's sorry. But no he's not sorry he cheated, that sorry meant "I'll be careful not to get caught next time". Me and him are over, there's no way we're getting back together.

"I still don't know what made u say yes to this project" a female voice shot me out of my thoughts, I didn't even turn around I know its lucy.

"I already told you why" I sign.

"Comon both of us know you're not doing this because you don't have plans, you're doing this to keep yourself busy, just so u won't go to that party, it's ur way of running away" Lucy stated putting her bag on the chair besides me and sat in front of me.

"I'm not running away" I said simply.

She was going to argue more but I cut her in "Lucy I have a project to finish can u leave? Now? I'm not in the mood to argue with You right now" I know that was mean but I was messed up I needed a time alone, she's my bestie I'm sure she'll understand right?

"Okay but... Just take a break okay, forget about everything that bothers you, a party won't hurt" with that she got up and left.

I continue what I was doing til I heard the door open, I'm sure its lucy again "lucy, what now? " I sign

"Hey" I felt my whole body shivering when I heard his voice, feeling him coming closer, he put his hand on my shoulder "how are you Acacia ?" I turned around only to see the one and only.. Justin Bieber.

-lucy point of view-

After I left the class room I was completely angry. That bitch thinks she has the right to talk to me like that whenever she's mad! Dammit. Jesse really has the right to cheat on her.. she's so fucking annoying. That what I get for trying to help her out.

When I was about to get out of the school I remembered that I forgot my bag. "God dammit" I mumbled. I turned on my tracks to go back when I heard people talking in the class room,"but I left Acacia alone and everyone already left" I said to myself, I got closer to the door and thats when my mouth fell open when I saw Justin Bieber talking to Acacia. Wth is going on? How does he even know her!

"Justin, I thought I won't see you again, I'm so glad you came " I heard Acacia saying softly. I wanna know what's going on right now, but I really have to wait and listen then maybe I'll know.

"of course I'll come, you're my friend now, I wanted to check on you " Justin Said and I can see his smile going to his eyebrows, Wtf! Okay that's enough I'm coming in, I went inside "omg Justin! I can't believe you're here! I love you so much" I hugged him tightly.

"oh this is Lucy my best friend " Acacis introduced me to Justin while smiling, I see you're in a good mood now bitch.

Justin pulled away "nice to meet you" he smiled at me and I noticed he was going to say something to Acacia but nup that's not happening.

"can I Take a picture with you? Please?" I cut in Justin Sweetly. He nodded. I pulled my phone and gave it to Acacia "make sure it looks pretty" I told her.

I kissed Justin on the cheek while throwing my hand on his shoulder and the other on his waist. Acacia looked at us before taking the picture then gave me the phone.

"It's so beautiful " I said happily and kissed Justin on the cheek one more time, Justin looked at Acacia nervously "I'll leave now, but I'll see you later okay?" and what the fuck did he do? Did he just kissed her on the cheek! "nice to meet you Lara" he looked at me.

"It's Lucy" I corrected him and rolled my eyes.

"sorry I have problem with remembering names" Justin Said, "See You Acacia" he winked at her and left.

"what the hell is happening? You're a friend with Justin bieber? Since when? " I glared at Acacia.

"Calm Down why were you listening anyways?" she asked me confused.

"um- because I'm your best friend and he's Justin bieber anyone would listen " I know that didn't make any sense but she ignored it anyways, how did her luck made her meet Justin and become his friend! Fuck it.

"well you know that your brother cheated on me with Justin's girlfriend" Acacia told me.

"You mentioned that, go on" I sat and let her tell me the whole story.

-Acacia's point of view -

Lucy didn't leave without knowing the whole story, I told her everything except the part that I kissed Justin and he kissed me back, I kept this little thing to myself, I only told her that he got in to drink a glass of water because he was too thirsty. But besides all of that, I was super happy that Justin came and said hi, I think it's so cute that he came to check on me, ugh I wanna hug him and never let go he's the sweetest person ever.

After Lucy's being a detective with me about the whole Justin thing she left and I got back to work on this damn project that I'm starting to regret saying yes to, but I did anyways and I have to finish it. I got a text from Jack.

Jack :p

I expect Your ass ready after 4 hours, I'll pick you up, no excuses got it? You're coming. :) Xoxo

I texted him back.

Haha, Yes Sir.

______________________________________

After 2 long hours I finally finished my project, I put it on the deck and took my bag and left this fucking school. On my way I felt so tired and I barely could walk, I felt my legs getting so weak, I'm hardly breathing, I stopped to balance myself but it got worst everything became blur, all I heard was some guy asking me if I'm okay then bom everything black.

I smelled a Alcohol and felt soft slaps on my face to wake me up, I opened my eyes to see a Jack and Some guy I didn't recognize. I looked around and found out that I was at the hospital because I didn't wake up and they didn't know what to do or that's what they said.

"Thank God, You woke up" jack Hugged me. "I'm okay, I'm probably tired from focusing on that project" I explained.

"or maybe because you didn't eat anything since yesterday" The other guy said. I looked at him confused "oh I'm Alfredo the guy who found you and called the last number you called, which is Jack.

"Oh thank you" I mumbled.

"comon let's go, we'll talk about this later" Jack glared at me, he took my hand and helped me standing up, "thank You Alfredo Really thank you" Jack Thanked Alfredo and we all got out of the hospital and we go to our separated ways, ofc I'm with Jack since he's planning on kicking my ass for not eating, but I really didn't feel like eating. We got into the car and headed to my house. I glanced at my watch "dammit we gave 1 hour we be ready" I said.

"no you're not going, you need some rest" Jack Said And I can tell he's mad at me.

"look Jack I really wasn't hungry and actually I didn't have time to eat I was working on that proj-"

"Stop talking about that damn project, don't blame it, you could've take a sandwich and eat it" Jack Snapped.

"can we talk about this later?" I sign. "and I'm going to that party I really need some fun right? Besides that, I had a text from a mad guy telling me to get ready that I can't say no to" i joked.

Jack smiled "fine, you have one hour and I'll call you to get down" he stopped at my house, "take care of yourself and eat something" he warned.

"yes sir" I smiled and kissed his cheek and got off the car and get into then house. I quickly run upstairs to get ready.

I opened my closet.. Jesse I'll show you what you lost.