8. It's Justin.

-Acacia's Point Of View-

After I finished My Make Up, I Looked at The Mirror satisfied with my look for Tonight, I put on some of my favorite perfume when something popped into my head.. I pulled my phone and took a pic of myself and posted On Instagram with the caption :

Let Go Of Your Negative Thoughts, Negative People and start a new life with new people ;)

That should let Jesse know since I'm still following him, that I don't want him in my life anymore, I don't wanna even hear his name, he cheated on me, who cheat doesn't love, doesn't respect, that assho- okay enough now, like I said no negative thoughts.

My phone rang and it's Jack. I hang up and got down "Mom I'm Leaving" I said fixing my hair.

I heard a gasp then a whistle "Look at my Girl, looking sexy and everything" my mom said sending me kisses in air.

I laughed "mom stop it" I blushed and kissed her cheek "I gotta go jack is waiting"

"Take Care Honey" she said.

"okkayy" with that I left and got into Jack's car.

"what took you so lon--" he looked at with his eyes wide open. Dammit I feel like shit, was I that bad before or what.

"what's wrong with you guys" I joked.

"You're Looking amazing, did you check yourself at the mirror? " he smiled.

I blushed "Shut up" I covered my face with my hands. I Really have no idea what to say when someone complements me, shut up is my thank you.

He started up the car and moved to that party that I'm already excited for.

-Justin's Point Of View-

"No I Think this one is better" I narrowed my eyes at Alfredo.

"dude this isn't even the same color wth are you blind man" Alfredo Threw a pillow on me causing me to laugh.

"Fine give me that" I took the black jacket from his hand and wore it.

"Now I call this sexy not that clown few moments ago" Alfredo smirked.

I glared him "Common we're going to be late" I took my key and we both got out and left to the party.

After about 20 mins we arrived and both got out of the car, I Looked at Alfredo who was hitting it today with his rock outfit, I bet he's meeting a girl tonight, actually I hope to meet a girl or 2 or bunch of girls won't hurt. Take that jasmine I'll hit it off tonight baby.

The moment we got in, the music filled my ears, the screaming girls are everywhere but thank to the bodyguards they're keeping them away til I get to our VIP Area. Everywhere I look I see hot girls, hot girl hot girls, yeah bitches I swear we're hitting it off tonight. As soon as I got to the VIP area I met few of my buddies and ofc ma brotha Ryan who looks like a nigga tonight I giggled and hugged him with one hand and sat besides the little bar we have there, checking out girls trying to pick some hot chicks to have fun with.

-Acacia's Point Of view -

I already heard the music when I got out of the car, I look at jack in excitement and we both yelled.

"Acacia" I know that fucking voice. Jesse ofc Jesse.

"Jack let's go" I said and was about to get inside when he held my hand "please listen to me" he said.

I pulled my hand "Let go of my hand!! where's Jasmine why isn't she with you? Ha?" I snapped.

He winced "look it was a mistake I swear I won't do it again I swear".

"look dude leave her alone okay, she doesn't want to see you" jack said putting his hands over his chest.

Yes you go my bear "Exactly you heard him" I smirked.

"Hey you stay out of this" Jesse snapped. 

I stopped jack when he was going to punch Jesse "nono we're here to have fun, you go I'll be right behind you"

"but Acacia-" I cut Jack in "I'll be fine, go". He signed and shot Jesse a glare then went inside.

"You Look Beautiful" Jesse bit his lips and smiled.

"Is that what you want me to listen to?" I sign, "whatever I'm going in"

"No no Wait-Umm I just wanna talk about that night" he sign "Acacia I'm sorry, I know what I did was totally wrong" he said sadly.

"it happened, there's no point of saying this now" I turned my face.

He held my shoulder and turned me to him "there is, the point is you, I want you Acacia, I love You I swear I do" he pressed his forehead against mine and held my cheeks in his hand, that made me close my eyes "you're my everything, I was stupid I was a guy who just wanted to have his main rights, please forgive me" he whispered.

"Jesse please leave me alone" I breathed.

"I don't want to, I want to stay with you, I want to hold you tight in my arms, wake up next to you, I want you Acacia" His breath was hitting my face, he held my hand and placed it on his chest "This. Beats only for you", I felt his heart beating so fast, I didn't know what to say so I just stood there.

I can feel him leaning to my lips and than I heard claps from one person that I recognized once I heard his voice.

"Bravo, You're a Good Lier"

It's Justin.