AU/Descriptions

*The holy grail in this AU is the Dia Familia Crest*

*Sorry we are late for this post, to make it up to you guys we will post 3 chapters today.*

*This react takes place after the ending of season 2 and before season 3.

*Spoiler Warning I guess*

In this AU there will be characters you do not recognize for 3 reasons they are OC's, they came from the games, or they're from the light novel's.

OC

Albert/Uncle Al/Z - Z is a former member of the Zeus Familia and the present captain of the Dia Familia and is the younger brother of Materia & Alfia, he was not in the battle against the black dragon due to the unnamed illness that drained him of his mana. But he did not die because he wasn't as sick as Materia which made him loathe himself for not being able to do anything for his older sister, which caused him to have a much colder demeaner. He began trying to make a Familia of heroes so he could fulfill the wishes of Zald and Alfia and so bell wouldn't have to become one himself. He is a level 7 adventurer with Ice and Sound magic, and is feared even by the strongest mages and swordsmen of Orario. He is a calm, logical and can be sarcastic, and cold. He likes black coffee, reading, Alchemy, the Astraea Familia, Revis' protection of Vex, and silence. He dislikes the feeling of futility, Hermes, the Black Dragon, cowards, Idiots, noise, egoists, and he doesn't believe in the idea of heroes.

Liberator/Vex - The Vex Cranel we are using is from 6 years into the future, he is a part of the Hestia Familia. Vex is the ADOPTED son of Bell Cranel. He is introduced at the age of 10 in the final confrontation with Evilus, he is used as a trump card against the adventurers of Orario. And manipulates a black & blue flame called Devil's fire which he uses in conjunction with his sickle. He was working with Revis' pet dragon to kill Bell but he was able to escape and was later helped by Bell and the Hestia Familia. Not much is known about Vex other than he had a sister who died protecting him. It is known that his eyes have the ability to actually manifest & manipulate the Devil's fire and let him see in dark areas. He keeps his eyes covered because of his fear of loosing control. He does not speak unless spoken to, he stays away from crowds and especially crowds of women. He likes sleeping, helping children, Revis who he views as his sister, Welf's craftsmanship, Finn's leadership, and Bell's moral compass. He dislikes Hestia and Lili's pestering, Bells naiveté, coffee, Evilus, Hermes, boredom, and Albert's sarcastic comments.

*Revis survives (Albert saved her)*

*Wondering if you want us to make an actual story about Albert and Vex?*

DanMemo

*Details I get from the wiki will be Italicized and details we created will be normal*

Alfia - Alfia was an executive of the Hera Familia, and a level 7. She was the older sister of Albert and twin sister of Materia. Alfia was a collected woman, almost always portraying a calm expression. She detested "noise", especially her own, and could be driven to aggression if provoked. She seemed to have a certain bond with her sister and younger brother, visiting a church because it was a place her sister was fond of and holding a certain contempt that she lived so long with her illness while she died. Although she was aware of her sister's son, she let her sister give him to Zeus to take care of, claiming that she had no right to take care of him because she chose her own interests over him, but her true reason was that she didn't want to be called old. In her final moments, she willingly fell several floors to the Deep Floors of the dungeon, to be consumed by flames and become ashes like her sister. She was one of the most feared mages of Orario. She felt terrible about leaving her little brother but she knew he'd be ok and that he could protect Bell if need be. She likes the quiet, tea, Alberts sarcastic comments, and the idea of heroes, She dislikes arrogance, noise, hypocrites, Bell's kindness towards everyone, the Black Dragon, and perverts.