Chapter 2 1/2: Lost Family

Zald: "Where are we?"

Alfia: "Bell..?"

Bell: "I'm sorry do I know you?"

Albert POV

As I looked at my older sister who died five years ago I began to realize what was going on, and I told Bell that she was his aunt and my older sister. As I asked her how she's been and she simply replied with a "Hug?" and I quickly broke the hug asking "When did you become a hugger?" As she explained "I missed my younger brother is there something wrong with that?" Then Bell finally spoke asking "Where..?" as she said "What?" And he yelled "Where were you all my life!? Where were you when I got disowned by the village!? Where were you when Grandpa died!? where were you the entire time!?" And she simply said " I was dead" He then asked frustrated "What about before that, where were you?" Zald then decided to speak up "We were trying to protect you, so we went off to make a Hero so that you wouldn't have to go through that pain." I then cut in asking Bell "If you were in their position wouldn't you have done anything to protect your nephew, so that they wouldn't have to go through the pain, struggle or grief of being a hero."

3rd Person POV

As Bell understood their point of view but "That wasn't your decision though." As Alfia then spoke up adding "Well Bell we did what we could so you could live a normal life which has seemed to have failed." as Bell chuckles at her comment and says "I have the opposite of a Normal Life." As Albert looked at Zald and wondered "how was it there?" And then asked Zald and  Alfia "How was it there in Tenkai?" As everyone just looks at them wondering as well and then they spoke up and said "We don't remember." Which made Hera speak "Once you get sent to Tenkai your soul gets stripped of it's body and you lose your former self, so I don't even know how they were able to comeback anyway?" Riveria finally spoke "He did it" As she pointed at Zephyr.

Zephyr POV

They all began to stare at me which just added to my irritation from before and so I simply just explained the whole story of what I am (Sorry i'm to lazy to do it again) and to get the attention off of me and so they don't pester me with questions I say "I think you have been ignoring your other friends Albert." 

3rd Person POV

Which made him quickly Jolt his head to the right seeing his former best friend and captain of the Astraea Familia Alise, as well as all the other fallen members of the Familia. So he quickly hugged them as they all hugged him back in a group hug sort of fashion and he remarked in his head about "being sorry for not being able to save them from the Juggernaut and that maybe if he was a little faster he would have been able to save them" As Alise asked "Is there something wrong?" As he was lost in thought so he didn't catch the question she asked so He then changed the topic quickly. Asking Zephyr if "there was any purpose in bringing the dead back?"

Which he replied with a quick "Viewers pleasure." and shrug.

*Didn't know how to continue on this chapter so this will be continued in the next half*

*Sorry we wont be able to make 3 today because we seriously underestimated how long this takes.*