Chapter 1: Where are we!?

Types of speaking: "Dialogue", "in their heads", us, narration, names, and POV

???: Hello I am Indra and this is my brother Zephyr it is nice to meet you I am a God of Space and Time and he is the God of Life and Death when together we can manipulate the multiverse. Now we will show you the appearance we shall be taking.

Indra - God of Space and Time

Zephyr - God of Life and Death

Zephyr: As you may know we are gods, as Indra has just explained

Zephyr: As you may know we are gods, as Indra has just explained. Today we shall bring the beings that live on the plain of Gekai(Earth) for no other reason then boredom.

Indra: What my brother was trying to say is that we will summon the adventurers and Gods of a universe called Danmachi. We are in a space called the Anti-Void where time does not exist and connects to all of the alternate universes.

Zephyr: Yes. yes. brother, no one actually cares can we get on with this.

Indra: But... Ugh fiiiine.

Indra snaps his fingers warping the space around them into a theater and teleports the Hestia, Hephaestus, Artemis, Freya, Loki, Miach, Hermes, Take, Ganesha, and Dia Familias as well as the Hostess of Fertility, guild, and some Evilus members, the Evilus members being Revis, Filvis, Thanatos, Enyo, and Valleta.

Indra: Done.

Bell's POV

"What just happened wasn't I just in the Dungeon?" As I tried to get up I tripped "Bell!!! You alright man" Welf said as he helped me up "Yeah I mean, I guess but more importantly where are we!?" As I looked around the room to soon find other Familias as lost as we are.

"Dude, how should I know?" Welf said in awe of the giant theater. As I walked up to my Goddess I heard arguing to my left, when I turned I saw Bete trying to pick a fight with Allen. "Of course". So I kept walking towards my goddess and asked "Are you ok Goddess?" which she then replied with "Yes, Bell I'm fine." As I then looked and saw Uncle Al looking at the two men in the front.