Chapter 2

Hello again! I'm supposed to be studying but I'm doing this instead :) Anyways on with the story!!!!

Italics are thoughts~

Marinette's POV:

I'm getting everything I need for the sleepover, tooth brush, check, clothes, check, phone....phone, phone, where the hell is my phone! I am currently panicking. Ok now that I have gotten everything, I head out to see Luka and Kagami next to a taxi. (It doesn't matter what they're wearing) They both have pink blushes on their cheeks, they are so in love it's painful to watch, I thought. After a having a little small talk, I push them into the taxi, Kagami is on the right, Luka on the left, and me right.in.the.middle. This is not awkward at all.

Time skip

We are now at Chloe's hotel, after that extremely awkward car ride. We go up to Chloe's room and start talking about superhero stuff, I haven't told them anything about Gotham or me being betrothed so I'm planning on doing that later today. "guys I have something to tell you..." I say a little worried on how they would react, "Ok, what is it?" Luka asks, "Ok first of all, I was adopted by Tom and Sabine, they are not my real parents" I say slowly, they all look a little shocked, "so...do you know your real parents?" Chloe asks. "Yes, I do...." I say, "So who are they!" they all say simultaneously, "Harley Quinn and Joker" I say really fast, but they can still understand. "....WHAT!?" they all say, "Yeah okay, let me explain from the beginning..." I say as I motion them to sit down. (I'm too lazy to write her entire life story again so lets just continue)

when i was done explaining, they all looked at me appalled, "SO YOU'RE TELLING ME, MY BEST FRIEND IS BETROTHED TO DAMIEN FREAKING WAYNE AND IS THE DAUGHTER OF THE MOST FAMOUS VILLAINS!!!!!" Chloe shrieked while Luka, and Kagami stared at me with a blank face. "oh and also Ms Bustier said there was gonna be a contest, and the prize is a class trip to Gotham!" I say excited. "YES! YOU BETTER WIN, I WANNA SEE YOUR BETROTHED" Chloe yells eagerly.

After they calmed down, they started bombarding me with questions. I answered all their questions, then we came up with a plan to take chat noirs miraculous (he was avoiding battles and only joined patrols to flirt with ladybug). On their next patrol, which was in a week, (they were taking a well deserved break since hawkmoth was defeated) we would steal his miraculous, and I'll give the miraculous to Damien.

Another time skip~

I am back home now and I'm starting to write the essay, I need this to be perfect, this is pretty much the only chance I get to go to Gotham. I finish my essay and proof read it...

Hello, my name is Marinette Dupain Cheng, I am the class president of Ms Bustier's class. My class has made numerous achievements these past few years, let's start with Max Kanté, he specializes in technology and managed to make an AI with actual feelings! He and I, also entered a gaming competition and won. Next we have Rose Lavillant, she is very generous and kind, she works for many charities with Prince Ali. Nino Lahiffe, a DJ, he isn't very famous but he is known around Paris, he is very passionate about music and is really good at it too. Nathaniel Kurtzberg is a well known artist, he works with Marc Anciel to make comics, they have their own website called 'LadyNoire' where they post all of their comics. Mylene Hapréle is an actress, her father was in a play called 'the mime' and Mylene was more than happy to play a character. Juleka Couffaine models for my website, sadly it got shut down but Juleka still models for lot's of other websites. Alya Césaire is a reporter, she has a famous blog called 'the ladyblog' where she records information about Paris' superhero team (it consists of ladybug, Chat noir, Queen Bee, Viperion, and Ryuuko). Adrien Agreste is a famous model who has been in a large number or magazines, his father is also a famous fashion designer. Kagami Tsurugi is a very famous fencer who is ranked #1 in Paris! she and Adrien fence together in the school, Adrien is ranked #2. Luka Couffaine is a famous musician, he and his father, Jagged Stone, do a few concerts together. Chloe Bourgeois is the mayor's daughter as well as my best friend, she is quite a famous lawyer and has never lost a case, she also sometimes does fencing with Kagami, she is ranked #5 place in Paris. And last but not least, there is me, I do many extracurriculars such as music, fencing, singing, designing, and a few more, I am a famous fashion designer, i once made glasses for Jagged Stone as well as one of his Album covers. I also played Ladybug in Clara Nighingale's music video and all of my classmates, were background characters. My uncle is a famous Chef, he names his celestial soup after me, many of these can be researched and confirmed. As you can see, me and my class have made lot's of achievements, lastly, the reason I would like to go to Gotham is because, I find it inspirational....I hope you remember me Batsy.

Sincerely, Mari Quinn

I spent 40 minutes on this.

It's perfect I thought as i smiled, proud of myself, I remembered Ms Bustier said to send it to her first, then she would email it to Bruce Wayne, then he would decide which one was the best. I quickly sent it to Ms B and checked the time, 2:48am "shoot! I spent so long on this" I said as I got ready for bed.

Meanwhile in Gotham

Bruce's POV:

It was a regular day, until I realized I had to read over 30 essays about people achievements. I had read about 15, so far, when I saw one that caught my attention, "Marinette Dupain Cheng...." i say curiously, I read through her essay and i am beyond impressed with how much her class had achieved. I even looked online, and everything she said was true...then I saw the ending I hope you remember me batsy, sincerely Mari Quinn!

I was so shocked, i spilled my coffee on my shirt. I quickly changed my clothes and called Damien, Dick, and Tim to come to my office, "what do you want Bruce" Damien said annoyingly while leaning against the door frame while Dick and Tim were entering. "come here.now." I commanded, they walked towards me and I told them to read the essay, once they were done reading it, they looked at me with hope in their eyes. "can she come pleeeeeaaase" all three of them begged, I gave a small smile and said "alright, but only because she actually wrote the best essay" They jumped up and hugged me, I even saw Damien smile a bit!

A few days later~

"Mari! Get the hell up, you're gonna be late...again!" a squeaky voice yelled in my ear "ugh, I'm up Tikki" i said tiredly, then my eyes widened when i realized today was the day they reveal the winner of the contest Eek! I'm late, I'm late, I'm so, so late I got ready and rushed towards the school

7:43 shit! I'm ten minutes late I try to enter the classroom discretely but end up tripping on my own feet, "Marinette! glad you could join us this morning, please try not to disturb my lesson next time" Ms B said cheerfully as always. "sorry Ms B, it won't happen again" I mumble as I head to my seat in the back.

Smol time skip

"ok class as you know there was a contest held a while ago, to see what every class had achieved. Every class president joined and Bruce Wayne has declared a winner" Ms B said, my ears perked up at that moment. "The winner is.....Marinette!" A wide smile appeared across my face at the thought of me going back to Gotham, my thoughts were interrupted by a sickeningly 'sweet' voice "Oh! My Damiboo must've asked his father to make us win." Lila lied once again, there was a round of 'awws' going around the class

"umm, who's this 'Damiboo' you speak of?" Max asked confused "Oh! Damien Wayne, he and I met when he was 7, he introduced me to his father and the rest of his siblings treated me like a sister, we started dating but i had to break up with him since I was moving" Lila said shedding some crocodile tears. All the girls went over and started comforting her while me and Chloe were trying not to burst out laughing. "would you break up with Adrien if Damien wanted to get back together?" Alix asked curiously, "no, i wouldn't, even if i did really like him, i would stay loyal in my current relationship" Lila replied and it was followed by another round of 'awws'.

The rest of the day went by in a flash, Lila kept lying about all her so called connections, she even said MDC stole her designs, it took me everything i had to make me not strangle her. One of her lies was that she made Jagged Stones Album cover, little did she know everyone in the class knew it was actually me who made it, i called her out on it but she came up with another lie saying that i took the credit, and finished it off by letting out some crocodile tears. The whole class glared at me, thats when i felt someone grab my arm and pull me into the locker room, it was Adrien....

And imma end it here :) i hope you enjoyed this chapter, i'm gonna post the next part tomorrow....anyways....1595 words! yaaaaay....yeah ok bye ( sorry for the cliffhanger :P )