Part 5! Finally!

What up, my names Jared, I'm 19, and I never fucking learned how to read 🤙🏼 (I'm obsessed with vine. deal with it)

Heyyyyy, how ya'll doin'. pfft okay sorry, I haven't been updating but it's here now, this is gonna be the second last part where theres going to be some dramatic shit hehe >:)

I forgot how the last part ended...OH RIGHT

Previously (On Total Drama World Tour)

Halfway through the tour, someone crashed through one of the windows. Joker. He plants a smoke bomb and ties everyone up (I don't know why, for the sake of the story, go along with it)

"Don't worry everyone! I'll call Batman to save us" of course Lila had to lie, the joker looks in her direction and brings her away from everyone else. Welp, she gon' die.

Mari's POV:

I try to get the joker's, well my dad's attention away from Lila, even though she's a bitch, I'm not going to let her die...at least not before I expose her.

"Hey, dad! Remember me, your favourite daughter!" I said trying to do jazz hands, I can't quite do it 'cause of the ropes. "Holy mother of- Mari! What are you doing here!" My dad replies, everyone else watches the reunion with astonished looks. "Long story, anyways can you untie me and everyone else," I say with a bright smile. He frowns but complies, once I'm untied I run up to him and hug him, "I missed you!" I exclaimed. He hugs back and replies "I missed you too Mari, your mother will be so happy to see you," and kisses my forehead. We stay like that for a while, until I realize my entire class is still waiting for me...

"umm yeah ok I guess I have to explain, long story short, I'm the daughter of Harley Quinn and Joker, I lived here before I came to Paris," I say with a bored look.

"Pfft- yeah right, like you're the daughter of THE Harley Quinn and Joker. You're just an attention-seeking loser!" Alya shouts, wrong move I thought, "what the FU- FRICK DID YOU JUST SAY TO MY DAUGHTER?!" My dad yells at Alya, trying not to swear in front of me. "u-uh n-n-nothing s-sir, I-It's just a j-joke right Mari hehe" Alya says as she realizes her mistake. "OKAY! Let's continue with the tour before my dad kills all of you," I say to the rest of the group, "Bye dad! I'll catch up with you and mom at the gala! And I promise you'll get to kill the lying bitch"

~Time skip~

It's the last day of our trip and we are going to the Wayne gala and I have the most aMaZiNg plan to expose that lying son of a bitch.

"Hey Mari! Me and Kagami came over to get our dresses, which I bet are going to be awesome!" Chloe squealed as she and Kagami walked into my hotel room. I showed them their dresses and laughed at their amazed expressions.

Kagami's dress

Kagami's dress