~Chapter 6~

Ellooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Before I start the story I want to thank you guys for so many reads, I really didn't expect to get so many, so I'm very thankful for all of you! Also please comment, I love seeing what you guys have to say (unless it's anything negative 😟, but I would love your feedback...whatever idc anymore, just comment anything)

Anyways, let get started 👆🏼(decided to role play Rosana Pansino for a second)

TW: There will be some mention of r*pe, so if you are uncomfortable with that, just skip when it says.

(I also tend to argue or 'shout' at my own writing, so you can just ignore that)

Previously

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll be right back" Mari said, and headed off to find a bathroom. Little did she know, someone was watching her every move.

Present

Third POV

"Why hello there, princess~"

Mari's eyes widen in fright as she saw who was facing her, that sickening smirk could never be forgotten...

Five minutes before

Mari went to the bathroom (starting off simple), she got the feeling someone was following her, but elected to ignore it...Bad idea. She turned around a couple of times to see if she could see anyone, but no one was there. It was around 8:00 at night, so it was almost pitch black outside. the bathroom is in the gala, but there were only windows, and hardly any lights, so it was difficult to see clearly. Mari went into the bathroom, still suspicious and observant of her surroundings. She washed her hands and left the bathroom, only to immediately be pinned to the now closed door.

(WARNING: there are some r*pe scenes coming ahead)

"Why hello there, princess~" 

Mari's eyes widen in fright as she saw who was facing her, that sickening smirk could never be forgotten...

"A-adrien" Mari whispered breathlessly out of surprise. "I see I've left you breathless~...I'd like to see how you'd react to what I do next~" he whispered back, ominously. Mari's eyes widen even more (if that's possible) as she realized what he was going to do to her, she began to squirm, but was unable to get out of his grip.

Adrien had her wrists pinned above her head, she would have fought back, or transformed, but she was too scared and shocked to have thought of anything. All she wanted was to get out of his grip, not hurt him in any way. (If I was in this situation, I would've kneed him where the sun don't shine)

Adrien began to rub her inner thighs, "Now, you're going to be a good princess and keep quiet, or your little black and red secret will no longer stay hidden...do you understand?" He whispered into her ear before biting it and pulling it roughly. Mari whimpered as she began to squirm even more. Adrien pushed her against the wall again, and she gasped in pain,

"I said, do.you. understand." He said roughly, growling a bit. Mari squeaked out a small 'yes', as she didn't want to risk being in even more pain, or her identity being revealed.

"Good girl~, when I'm done fucking you as hard as a can, you will not say a word to anyo-" the blonde bitch was cut off by a punch to the face. (THAT'S WHAT YOU GET YOU LITTLE SHIT)

(R*pe scenes are over :D)

"Let. Her. Go." The extremely hot demon growled and began to beat the shit out of Adrien. (HAHA, ok sorry I'm being a little dramatic, but he deserves it)