Chapter 3

Hello! sorry it took a while, I have exams soon :P anyways ENJOYYYY

No ones POV:

Adrien pulled Marinette into the locker room, "what did I say about taking the high road!" Adrien whisper yelled "I thought we weren't going to expose Lila because it could get her akumatized, just let it go she's not hurting anybody!"

Mari laughed under her breath "you know what Agreste I'm tried of all this 'high road' shit, they have been bullying me non stop and you're telling me to just give up! I had everything I could've ever asked for before that liar came along, now I have nothing, they trashed my website, bullied me, and almost got me akumatized 47 times! And then you say she's not hurting anybody, well guess what Adrien, SHES HURTING ME, BUT NO ITS ALL ABOUT HER, SHE could get akumatized, SHE could get hurt. I can't believe I ever thought you were trying to help me!" Marinette screamed at a blank faced Adrien.

She continued "And don't even think about talking to me ever again Agreste" Marinette spat and walked back to the classroom, leaving Adrien frozen in his spot.

(I fucking hate Adrien in this)

Time skip~

Marinettes POV:

Our plan was about to commence, we had called chat for patrol, I told him to meet at the Eiffel Tower because it was important in a kind of 'sexy' tone so he would think I was into him. Queen bee and Viperion were on the side, the plan was to seduce chat noir (disgusting), then queen bee would come and immobilize him so we could take his miraculous easily, and if something went wrong, Viperion would use second chance.

When chat noir arrived I immediately went over to him and started flirting with him (I'm not gonna lie, I'm uncomfortable with this so imma skip to when queen bee immobilizes him)

so yeah, anyways we got his miraculous, I was a little disappointed when i found out he was Adrien, then I gave Plagg cheese, which he was begging for, went home and slept.

No ones POV:

Now after that mess, Marinette was back home, she told her parents about the trip and agreed to let her go since she hadn't seen her parents in 5 years. (The trip is in 2 days btw) Now she was in her room packing all of the essentials.

Time skip to the trip
(I am not creative at all so I'm just gonna skip to the trip)

Marinettes POV:

I was once again awaken by Tikki, I got ready, did my regular routine, you know the drill.

Mari's outfit:

Once I got to the school, I saw my class around the bus

Once I got to the school, I saw my class around the bus. Lila was trying to convince Ms B to go early, Alya was trying to back her up, I got to the bus and started counting heads. Everyone got into the bus, Me, Chloe, Luka and Kagami were sitting all the way in the back.

Time skip :P

We arrived at the airport and we all went to get our tickets, Lila went up to the lady working there and asked, "Excuse me, I'm Lila Rossi and we need 18 tickets to Gotham, we are the class from Francois Dupont" "I'm sorry but i don't seem to have Lila Rossi on the boarding list (idk what to call it)" The lady kindly apologized. "try under the name Marinette Dupain-Cheng?" I asked,

"ah yes! I have 18 tickets for Marinette, the essay winner" she says as she hands me the tickets, "it was requested by Bruce Wayne, that Chloe Bourgoeois, Luka Couffaine, Kagami Tsurugi, and Marinette Dupain-Cheng, get first class tickets" "O-oh! umm thank you" I say as we turn back to the shocked classmates, and a pale Lila.

"M-ms. Bustier, t-those tickets were m-meant for me, not her!" Lila wailed as the class glared at me, "sorry Lila, but the lady says it was orders from Bruce Wayne, I can't argue with that" Ms. Bustier states (Ms.Bustier knows about Lila's lies but tends to stay away from them, she tries to help Mari as much as she can though) Lila groans and stomps over to her 'friends'.

We got into the plane and headed to first class, but not before giving Lila a smirk to show my victory, hehe that bitch is gonna get what's coming for her , " I'm just glad we won't have to deal with Liar Rossi and her loyal servants" Chloe says relieved. It was an 8 hour flight to Gotham, I fell asleep as soon as we took off. I slept for a while then woke up to some turbulence, don't worry it only lasted about 5-6 minutes, anyways we had 3 hours left until we landed, so I spent the rest of my time designing, playing games, texting my Damiboo, I hate that nickname, but I'm so gonna tease him with it.

We got off the plane and went to exit the airport, the whole time Lila was spewing out lies like it was nothing. We got out of the airport and I started looking around for dark hair and bright green eyes, that's when I heard someone behind me scream...................................................

"Angel!"

Oki imma end it here, sorry for the short chapter, I'll make the next one longer. Anyways 910 words yaaaaay. Yeah ok byeeee.