xiv. hoes

"y/n!!!!"

you causally shat yourself before turned around to see mina and kyoka running after you. you stop in your tracks to let them catch up to you. they skidded to a stop right in front of you and tried to catch their breath.

"y-y/n... they- they're going-"

"all the boys are going to the pool for 'swimming exercises.'" kyoka explained, obviously pissed.

"im guessing it was kaminari and mineta's doing?"

"who else??"

"want me to beat their asses?"

"please y/n i'll even video tape it"

you chuckled. "alright alright i gotchu no worries."

mina was about to walk off before kyoka grabbed her hand. "wait there's something else we have planned for when we go to the pool."

you cocked an eyebrow at her statement. "oh? do tell."

"the other girls and us three will be dressing in the school bathing suits instead of our own because obviously the boys want to see the girls curves." kyoka explained, twirling her earbud jack unconsciously.

"that makes sense. i'm in. plus if those two idiots said they're working on improving their skills and quirks then they won't even be able to peep at us because iida is gonna be there to ensure that everyone is working because he's,, well iida." you grinned, hoping to lighten the moody mood in the area.

kyoka gave a slight smile. "that's true, iida always has a stick up his ass."

you laughed as mina giggled at kyoka's comment. kyoka chuckled lightly with you two, students walking by giving us weird stares.

the bell rang, indicating we have 5 minutes until class starts. "we better get going or else iida will yell at us." kyoka and mina waved goodbye as i returned to gesture.

"i'll yell at them later no worries!" you shouted, mina giving you a thumbs up before returning to their classes.

you walked inside of your classroom to be bombarded by your classmates, which of course heard everything you were talking about.

"YOU'RE GOING TO UA'S POOL?? WITH CLASS
1-A OF ALL CLASSES?!?!" monoma screeched, his blue eyes shrinking.

"pipe down ken doll-" you started, covering your ears. "it's too early for your bullshit."

tetsutetsu laughed at your remark but soon shut up as monoma glared at him. "this is absurd y/n... i thought we knew you better than this." crocodile tears brimmed his eyes as he placed his hand against his chest.

"i thought we could trust you-"

"monoma you would have luck with the ladies if you weren't so god damn annoying." you interrupted, stopping monoma's whole sob show.

"they've got a point," yui mentions, causing monoma to glare at her as well.

"this is why yui is my favorite 😌" you stated, confusing everyone as how you did that.