xxvii. airport

the next few chapters are gonna be boring bc there wont be much texting- but there will be interesting interactions and you'll eventually meet your dad! (no- hes not afo i promise).

enjoy reading 💃🕺

. • . • . • . • . • . • . • .

the cars clock lit up, reading 02:46.

driving this early in the morning as always felt like a movie.

"you excited?" she spoke with laziness, a yawn following her words.

you stared out at the empty street. "as excited as i'll ever be."

. • . • . • . • . • . • . • .

"i'm gonna miss you y/n," you mother sighed, giving you a bear hug.

"i'll be back before the end of this month. i still got school you know," you assured, giving her a squeeze.

"text me when you've landed safely, alright?" you nodded, breaking away from her.

your mothers eyes were glossed over and puffy, her cheeks burning as if they were set aflame. "i love you."

you softly smiled, wiping her fallen tears. "i love you too."

"NOW BOARDING: FLIGHT 82 TO FLORIDA. NOW BOARDING: FLIGHT 82 TO FLORIDA."

sighing, you removed your hand from your mother.
you clutched your suitcase, giving her reassuring smile. "thats my cue."

she nodded, a yawn escaping her lips. you chuckled, bringing a hand to your mouth. "goodbye mom."

"goodbye y/n."

you turned around, taking a deep breath.

and headed out to your flight.

. • . • . • . • . • . • . • .
quick disclaimer! i have never been on a plane in my entire life, so i apologize if i make any mistakes when it comes to airplane etiquette and details. i'm simply basing this off of my friends/families experiences and all the cliche movies
okok back to the story lmao
. • . • . • . • . • . • . • .

"seat 102. seat 102. ah there it is," you mumbled, stopping in front of your row.

you shuffled into your row, sitting down next to the window. removing your bag from your back, you set it on the seat aside you.

pulling your phone from your sweats, you sent a quick message to your friends.

shawtee
just boarded my plane
if i crash
tell monoma that hes a ken doll <3

you chuckled at yourself, swiftly changing chats.

brocken 😔💔
bouta go zoom in the air
monoma ur still gay
ill return maybe

brocken 😔💔 has been renamed to "crash landed"

"they all better be asleep," you muttered to yourself, switching chats once again.

pizza hut opened the chat!

pizza hut
if i die on this plane
tell the nerds fuck u <3

blood kink
HAVE A SAFE TRIP~~

pizza hut
ILL TRY!!
ALSO GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP
YALL NEED REST

warp gate
I agree with Pizza Hut

pizza hut
warp gate is the mom here
listen to them

warp gate
I'm a... Mom?

pizza hut
yes.
planes about to take off
ill be back within like 15hrs?
idk
buh bye~

blood kink
BYE MY LOVE~ 😍😍

pizza hut is offline!

"good morning everyone," the pilot greeted over the intercom. "everyone here is for miami florida, correct?"

an arrange of tired "yes" called back to him; basically the twenty-something others that were there.

"such an enthusiastic crowd today." he cleared his throat, speaking again. "i'm captain roy. i'll be your pilot for the next fifteen hours. if you have any questions or problems, please notify our flight attendants asahi and kamisato. they will be looking after you on this flight."

you grumbled internally. 'i want sleep man- just shut up and fly pleaseeeeee.' you thought, slouching in your seat.

"-if anyone has any crying babies, asahi will happily help with her quirk. we will be serving you all breakfast and lunch as well as snacks. now, lets get started on the flight." with that, the intercom shut off and slipped in an uncomfortable silence.

'thank god no crying babies. i would've chucked them out of these windows.'

"also, one more thing," the intercom spoke once more. "don't forget to put your phones on airplane mode as it disrupts our communication system. thank you, and have a good time sleeping."

it shut off once more, letting in a more comfortable silence. you pulled out your phone and put it on airplane mode.

there was a single notification from your phone, from your pizza hut chat. you didn't bother reading it, as it was probably something stupid.

shutting off your phone, you closed your eyes hoping for some rest. 'this will be a long flight.'

oh how you wished you read that notification sooner.