keep me in your memories, boo

a/n

guys why is billie eilish so pretty wtaf- (definitely not foreshadowing to the song this is based on!)

but uh how are you guys doing? i am going to make you cry probably i'm excited :D

basically this is the dsmp is real life, and everyone gets a notif on their little chat tablet thing saying they have five minutes until the server ends and they all die before going to a new server but SURPRISE ranboo isn't home so they are just on a call :D

i'm basing this off of the end of the world by rob dickinson, but im using billie's cover, that one makes me cry and i like it a lot, her voice is so pretty

TW: death, ranboo burns his cheeks with his tears, and y'all are gonna cry too

i hope you guys enjoy!

a/n over

Tubbo watched as Michael placed a triangle shaped block on the top of his shakily built wooden block version of the Big Innit hotel, smiling when Michael grinned widely at his achievement. Tommy was over to keep Tubbo company while his husband was away, he had influenced Michael's decision to build the hotel. Not that it was a bad thing, the two loved each other, no matter how much Tommy tried to hide it.

Taking a deep breath of the salty ocean breeze drifting through the windows, Tubbo high-fived his little son, congratulating him on the structure they had built. "Good job, Michael! It looks great!"

"Thanks, Papa! Uncle Tommy!" Michael jumped to where Tommy was sitting, giggling as Tommy picked him up and put him on his lap, tickling his slightly exposed stomach.

"What?" Tommy grinned, tickling Michael's stomach even more, earning shrieks of laughter from the little boy. "What do you want?"

"I- I- Stop!" Michael choked out a laughing scream, trying and failing to wriggle away from Tommy's grasp.

"Okay, okay," Tommy laughed, letting the boy down with a sudden frown at Tubbo's concerned looking expression. "What happened?"

"Check your Chat," Was all Tubbo had to say, he was clicking at the holographic screen, tears being held back in order to not scare Michael.

"He can't be ending it!" Tommy exclaimed frantically, holding back tears as well.

"What's happening?" Michael tugged on the hem of Tubbo's shirt, looking up at his father in a concerned way. Though he was young, Michael was growing fats, emotionally, as well as being able to walk very well and speaking in a way people could actually understand. "Why are you scared?"

Tubbo and Tommy shared a look, a silent conversation. "We're going to a new home in about five minutes, but we will all probably be separated for a bit. It'll be fine though, m'kay?" Tommy explained in a soft voice.

"Yeah, bud. But if we do get separated, I'll try and find you." Tubbo was saying this mainly for the comfort of his son, he knew he shouldn't lie to himself. Michael wouldn't be transported, he was a mob, not a player. He would just disintegrate, pretty much. Along with the rest of the world.

"Okay, Papa." Michael climbed into Tubbo's arms, snuggling into Tubbo's chest.

"Bud, lets call Dad, alright?" Tubbo clicked a few times on his screen, calling his husband.

"Okay!" Michael seemed to be reassured, it made Tubbo's heart pang with sadness that he'd never see his son again, and most likely need to start a new life with completely new people. There was a very small chance that Ranboo would be moved to the same server.