love, tommy (chap and 1 year Q&A)

a/n

hello loves! how are you all? i'm sorry I haven't updated, i've been super busy lately

this chapter is c!Tommy's sewer slide notes for Ranboo, tubbo and Michael (big tw for that obviously)

i know this isn't like what I usually write, but I really enjoy fanfics that are just letters or notes between characters so i wanted to try something like that :)) its also pretty short, im very sorry :(( there will be a new chapter pretty soon tho

edit: i also put in a it from a book i started but never kept working on, tws for that are at the start of it

TWS: implied suicide, suicide note

a/n over

(11/16/21) Tubbo Underscore Beloved;

When you read this, I will be gone. And I'm sorry that I was too much of a coward to save myself.

If there even is an afterlife, I'm gonna miss you so fucking much. I'm gonna miss the days before the wars started, I'm gonna miss the days we just ran around and picked flowers and looked for beehives and stayed up late singing around the campfire. But just remember that I appreciated you so much, and I loved you.

Also, did you notice that it's the sixteenth of November? I know that wasn't the fall of L'Manberg, but it was sort of the end of an era. I miss L'manberg so much. Everything was okay back then, when it was just me, you and Will. Speaking of Will, tell him I hope he changes, please. I wanted him back to normal so fucking badly, but I don't think he'll ever be the same again. Him and Dream, that's what made it hardest to hang on.

Enclosed with this letter is my L'Manberg uniform. Take care of it, please.

None of this is your fault, please remember that.

Love, Tommy

~~~~~~

(11/16/21) Ranboo Beloved;

I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea what to say but that I've never meant any of the dumb shit I've said to you.

You are a wonderful person who helped me through so much. When you visited me during exile, that's what kept me going. I hope that you can keep Tubbo going throughout your lives, and that you'll both be happy as long as you live. (You'd better, or else I will haunt you.)

I know I never told you this, but I kept your allium. I pressed it a few days after I was revived so that it wouldn't wilt anymore. It's enclosed with this letter, along with a few dress designs of mine from the L'Manberg era. I know, I know, you're thinking "Since when did Tommy design clothes?" I've actually never shown everyone, but I saw them and thought of you. You looked great on your wedding day, that dress was beautiful.

You're lucky to have Tubbo, he's an amazing friend and an amazing person, and I'm sure he's a great husband.

Remember to take care of Tubbo, Michael, and of course, yourself. And try to remember me.

Love, Tommy

~~~~~~

(11/16/21) Michael Beloved_

Mikey, just remember me and that I loved you. I know that you probably don't understand what happened to me, and your parents probably won't tell you the real cause of my death until you're older, but I think it's important for me to write you a letter. Maybe when you're older you can read this and think fondly of me, if you even remember who I am.

I'm leaving you the Big Innit Hotel. Technically, until you turn eighteen it's your parent's hotel, but whatever. You can sell it, of course, but I just thought it would be nice for you to be able to carry it on, especially because you love building it with blocks so much :))