Chapter 6

"..." Upon hearing these words, Ling An didn't speak anymore but lowered his head silently.

Seeing the silence in the back seat, Xing Gexuan couldn't help but smile. This kid is very interesting. He even dared to threaten him without having any fear. He dared to try and fight him.

With a triumphant calculation in his heart, Xing Gexuan just wanted to have fun. Suddenly, there was a bang bang bang bang from the back seat. He turned his head and saw that the car door was opened instantly. Just when Ling An was about to jump off the car, Xing Gexuan was shocked and quickly turned back. He turned the steering wheel in the opposite direction, the car then crooked and threw Ling An back to his original position alive. He scared him and caused him to stop quickly, he then angrily took off his seat belt, and went straight to the back seat, yelling, "You want to die? Ah, why are you acting crazy, can't you see me driving?"

Kung Kung Kung——His heart beats fast, Ling An failed to jump off the car, but instead he fell back suddenly, scaring himself in a cold sweat.

Looking up, the man in front of him looked like a beast, with a sharp expression wishing to kill him. Ling An calmed down and was very aggrieved. He was so aggrieved for a long time, his heart was sour and his eyes were trembling, and he wanted to burst out uncontrollably.  His own emotions getting the better of him.

"Xing Gexuan, are you worried about me?"

"Fuck, I'm afraid of you dying in my car, dirty labor, and government issues. I tell you Ling An, if you dare to mess with me, believe it or not, I will do unimaginable things to you."

"Didn't you want me to jump out of the car?"

"Shut up, I just found out today, you are not only fucking stupid but also cheap enough to do things like this, do you know what will happen if the government know that you died?" Xing Gexuan gritted his teeth viciously, all kinds of bad words coming out, a look of disdain on his face, and a hostile expression on his face. It's resentment.

This face finally broke through Ling An's last line of protection.

"Why!" Ling An yelled. The tears that had been hidden for two years came out loudly. He snarled, "Why, why don't you love me? The person you married is me, Ling An, not Ling Yuxin, you obviously did this because you hate me, I am your madam, I am Mrs. Xing, how can you treat me like this, what did I do wrong? You hurt me again and again, I am not sorry. I've always been loyal to you, I do it for you, why, why is she the only one in your heart, you didn't even give me a chance, don't marry me if you don't love me, I am a human being, not a doll, I have feelings, it hurts, I just want to be like ordinary people, have a vigorous relationship, love someone, guard someone, try to feel my hurt for once, why is it so difficult?"

These words were done in one go, letting the tears dazzle his face, Ling An didn't blink, he was shaking, he was scared, staring at Xing Gexuan with his eyes, and asked again and again as if he had lost his soul. What did he do that's so wrong, is it wrong to like him?

The heart-piercing words made Xing Gexuan startled. He never thought that a well-behaved little white mouse would cry, not only cry, but also so fiercely.

For such a sad person, everyone would want to comfort him, let alone a lovely little white mouse.

Unfortunately, the cause of his cries was a cold-blooded animal.

Xing Gexuan approached him slowly, raising his chin with no rush, and said indifferently: "Just because you are Ling An doesn't mean I have to live you, I can fall in love with anyone, but I will definitely not fall in love with you. I only married you because I wanted to tease you, understand?"

"So stop asking me idiotic questions. If you want to cry, just go home, hide and cry. Don't fucking pretend to be pitiful in front of me. These tears will only make me feel sick, vomit, and make me look down on you."