Chapter 20

This kind of feeling is familiar to Ling An, he has seen the same dislike from him towards himself. He didn't understand why he was so unhappy that his brother came back.

"Gexuan, Xiaohao is back, what is this attitude?" Xing Shicheng, his face sullen, reprimanded.

"Grandpa, it's okay."

"Huh, this stinky boy, he knows to put on a stinky face all day long. No matter what you say, this is your brother. He doesnt know how to say hello when you came back. He even dared to knock on the table. So childish."

Xing Shicheng continues to reprimand, but Xing Gexuan looked at Xing Hao fiercely as if he hadn't heard it. His fists were getting tighter and tighter, and he wanted to step forward and do a fight.

For a moment, the atmosphere darkened. Ling An couldn't help but toss at his sleeve and whispered, "Young Master Xing, don't make Grandpa angry."

"Xing Shao, Xing Shao..."

Perhaps it was the soft and greasy sound of this worry that brought back Xing Gexuan's thoughts of hatred floating out. He turned to look at Ling An. Suddenly, the corners of his mouth curled slightly, his slightly smiling eyes accompanied by gentleness, he cautiously replied. : "Sorry wife, I frightened you."

Hum—boom—the forehead exploded and both eyes stared. Ling An frowned and opened his mouth. He even wondered if he was dreaming and had hallucinations. What did Xing Gexuan just say?

Call him a wife? Still, apologizing to him? He was afraid that I was frightened, did he hear it right?

"you..."

"Haha~ Little fool, you look scared, sorry, I just knocked on the table impulsively, it was because my brother didn't tell me when he came back, you wouldn't blame me?" Then, Xing Gexuan raised his wrist and moved towards his hand. Then kissed it gently on the back.

No, no, this is not Xing Gexuan, he will not be so gentle, let alone say these things to himself.

Ling An's heartbeat speeded up in panic. It was not because he was shy, but because he didn't understand what the other party was playing. He shouldn't make him angry. Why should he laugh, why should he kiss him, the gentleness that never appeared, he was so scared that he almost didn't believe it.

"Xing Shao, what's the matter with you? Why..."

"What do you want?"

"To q..." The word pro was stuck in Ling An's throat like a fishbone, and he couldn't say it at all.

Because this is the first time he touched him and kissed him for the first time.

Ignoring his panic, Xing Gexuan smiled slightly, let go, and said: "My wife, don't look at me like this, I promise, I won't scare you again next time."

"Xing Shao, what are you calling me?"

"Wife, what's the matter, I just made my voice louder just now, don't you need to be angry?"

Xing Gexuan grumbled, slightly aggrieved. This was the first time he saw him. Ling A didn't understand the more he thought.

"Grandpa, sorry, I promise I won't annoy you again next time, you will help me coax Ling An, look at him, ignore me."

"Okay, okay, grandson-in-law, grandpa is not angry, you, don't blame Shaoxuan."

Confused, Ling An frowned and couldn't understand, so he could only respond with a wink, "Yes, Grandpa."

"It seems that the relationship between brother and sister-in-law is very good." Xing Hao said abruptly, and quickly took out a gift box from his pocket, handed it to Ling An, and said: "The first time I met you, this is me. Here's a gift, please accept it."

"This one......"