Chapter 3

Louissa walked into the school, talking to Carson and laughing when Carson just imitated Chelsea in a high pitched voice, saying OMG! My makeup came off! Oh no!

"Oh. My. Freaking. Goodness. Carson, you're hilarious."

"It's part of the charm, babydoll." He smiled his million dollar smile, and Lou nearly melted. "So, how are things with your friends? Still cold shoulder?"

"Well, kinda. Nothing has changed since yesterday." Lou said.

"Aww, don't worry, babydoll. It'll be fine." Carson smiled.

"Ha, thanks Carson," Lou chuckled, but with a sad smile.

"Hey, babydoll, how 'bout you and I go to Henry's for ice cream later? Then we can go see a movie together. I heard that A Candlelight Kiss is still playing in theaters."

"Are you sure? I mean, I think I have homework, not to mention that my mom would never let me go out. Wait. Do you mean like a date?"

"It's whatever you want it to be. So, you in?" Carson asked, hopefully.

"Uh, sure. I'll tell my mom I'm at the library studying or something."

"Great! Meet me outside of school at 3:00 pm today. Can't wait, babydoll!"

"See ya!" She said, and Carson winked. Louissa turned around, smiling, to go to her class, when she saw Chelsea, Alyssa, and Marissa all glaring at her.

"Oh, umm.." Lou stuttered. She tries to find something to say, but all of them push past her and walk to class, leaving her in the dust. Lou rushed to class.

As the end of the day approached, Louissa started getting more anxious about her date-ish meet with Carson. When the bell rang, she packed her bag and headed to the front of the school. A girl named Charlene approached her.

"Hi, Louissa." She said, and waved awkwardly. "Is it, uh, true that you broke the girl code and, uh, you aren't part of their group anymore?"

"Hey, Charlene! Am I an element?"

"Uh, no..?"

"Well then, why do you think it's any of your Bismuth?"

"Uh, haha," She chuckled. "Yeah, that was lame."

"Well, I'll be sure to tell your mom that you aren't at mock trial right now."

"Okay, fine! I'll go! Jesus Christ!" Charlene walked away.

"Heyy, babydoll. Ready to leave?" Carson asked.

"Oh! I didn't see you. Yeah, let's walk to Henry's." Lou and Carson walked to Henry's, chatting and laughing, together, and it felt so normal.

"Can you believe her?" Chelsea asked.

"How could she?" Mair jumped in.

"How did she?" Alyssa asked.

"I can't even." Chelsea said, shaking her head.

"We have to get back at her, Chels." Mair suggested.

"Yeah, Chels, it's the only way." Alyssa nodded.

"Well? What are we waiting for?" Chelsea asked. "Matt, take us to Henry's! We've got some plotting to do..." The girls smiled excitedly.

"Yass, bitch! We're gonna make her regret choosing CMA over us."

"Let's do this." Mair said, and Matt drove them to Henry's Ice Cream Palace.