Description and Preview of Sequel: The High School Love Story Goes ON

In the New York Times bestseller (I wish but not really haha) High School Love Story, we ended off with Carson and Louissa deciding to keep their baby. And when Louissa decides to hold college off for a year to watch their baby and finds out how awfully close Carson and Chelsea are, things start getting rocky. When will Carson and Lou ever get their happy ending?

PREVIEW

"Sarah," Louissa decided. "Sarah Beth McAdams." 

"It's perfect," Carson decided. He kissed Lou's belly. "Well, hello Sarah Beth!"

"Carson," Lou giggled. "You know I'm ticklish."

"Ugh, fine!" He teased. "I can't believe I'm going to William and Mary tomorrow without you, and that you're 5 months pregnant already, with your baby. Our baby."

"Yeah," she said. "But it's going to be perfect." 

"It already is, babydoll." Carson said, and kissed her. 

"You know I want to have sex with you right now, Carson. So badly, but I can't, because of my belly. Oh god, it's killing me not to have you inside me right now."

"Oh, Louissa." Carson said. "Don't worry, there'll be plenty of time later." He winked. 

"I sure do hope so." Louissa said, then cheerfully propped up. "Hey, show me your dorm!"

"If that's what you want!" He led the way to his dorm, and opened the door to see Chelsea and a different blonde girl inside there.

"Wait," Lou stopped. "Why are there girls in your dorm? And why Chelsea?"

"Oh, uh.. I think I forgot to mention that at William and Mary there are two girls and two guys in each dorm, but we have two separate bedrooms and bathrooms. The only thing we share is a common room and kitchen. Don't worry."

"Wait, who's the other girl? And where's the other guy?"

"That's Tiffany." Carson responded, and whispered into her ear, "Marcus is dating Tiffany and went out to buy her flowers like he does everyday."

"Oh, nice." Lou felt a pang of jealousy that Marcus gets Tiffany flowers everyday but Carson never gets her any flowers. "Wait, what's the sleeping arrangement?"

"Uh, Marcus and I sleep in the guys room while Chels and Tiff sleep in the girls room. But," he hesitated. "On, uh, Thursdays and, uh, Saturdays, um, Tiff and Marcus, uh, sleeptogetherinthegirlsroomandChelsandIwillsleepintheguysroombecauseTiffandMarcusapparentlyhavesextogetheronThursdaysandSaturdaysbutdon'tworryChelsandIwon'tdoanything."

"Wait, what?" Louissa asked. "I couldn't understand a thing." Carson explained again, slower. 

"But," he said, upon seeing Lou's face, "you know you can trust me. Chelsea and I won't do anything. I promise, I'll be the faithful boyfriend you know me to be." 

"Okay, then, I guess." Lou exhaled. She could trust him. Right?

TO BE CONTINUED IN BOOK 2: THE HIGH SCHOOL LOVE STORY GOES ON