Secrets

Of course Nathalie was at her desk on time, early that Monday morning. When Gabriel entered he was surprised to see her there and that she looked much better.

Instead of his usual cold 'Good morning', he walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Good morning, Nathalie. May I say, you are looking much better today. I hope you feel like it too?"

She nodded, her cheeks lightly blushing while she felt an unpleasant pressure in her stomach.

"I'm feeling a lot better, Sir, thank you", she replied in a neutral tone.

He let out a disappointed sigh, then he mumbled:

"I'm glad to hear that!"

He stared at her for a moment, his hand still on her shoulder, his fingers unconsciously caressing her. He noticed, what he was doing, several minutes later and quickly pulled his hand away.

"I-I'm sorry!", he blurted out and went back to his tablets. Nathalie looked past him, with a deep desire to be held by him, but swallowed it down as fast as she could and focused on her work.

But at some point that feeling in her stomach became unbearable and she stood up to rush outside and to the bathroom. Gabriel watched her with furrowed brows.

"Are you okay?", he questioned as she returned about ten minutes later, her face rather pale, but her eyes lightly red as if she had been crying.

Nathalie nodded.

"I'm fine, thank you, S... Gabriel."

He smiled at her, but was still concerned.

Christmas passed by quickly, as did New years eve. Soon Valentine's day was approaching and around the same time, Nathalie just couldn't close her pants anymore. Sighing she pulled her usual turtle neck shirt out of them, hoping that would do the trick a little longer. It did, but now the shirt was longer than her blazer and she didn't even have to see Gabriel's disapproving look to know, that this was a no-go.

So she dug through her closet and eventually managed to find a different shirt, one that showed her cleavage instead of hiding every possible female form. She sighed and tried it on, then took a glimpse into the mirror. That would do. Maybe the cleavage would even distract from the fact, that she would have to open the button and zipper of those pants, if she wanted to take a seat in her office chair. Her gaze fell on a skirt, she usually avoided to wear, because it was a little too wide and she didn't like wearing a belt. But maybe....

She was lucky, the skirt fit her excellently and Nathalie, now halfway content with her new outfit, got on her way to work.

As always she was in the office long before her boss, so he didn't notice her new attire right away. But when she got on her way to the bathroom, as she did every morning lately and mostly in a hurry, he saw that she wasn't wearing her usual pants, but a rather short skirt, that showed her beautiful legs, despite the tights, she was wearing and gave him a couple of rather inappropriate thoughts.

Her return to the office was even worse, as he now noticed her provocative shirt with the deep cleavage. Nathalie noticed him staring and he blushed deeply, as he saw her looking at him.

"I-I am s-so s-sorry, it's j-just, may I say, you look amazing today. I didn't mean to stare I...", he covered his face with his hands now.

"Thank you, Gabriel", she just responded, as she walked over to his tablets to lay a hand on his upper arm. "I didn't feel as if you were staring, no need to feel bad, okay?"