Want

Vane was confused slightly, thinking she could possibly be talking in her sleep which he found rather cute. "You're testing my patience Vane. I know that you watch me sleep. Rather creepy if you ask me."  Lyla yawned a little and glanced over at him, her unintentionally landing on his groin first then looking up his face. She had some thoughts running through her mind like how he looked like a god before her and how she actually found it somewhat sweet that he'd watch her sleep knowing that she was in the best hands in Nassau if something were to happen. "Shouldn't you be getting laid by Elenor? Or fucking her? Whoever gets top."

Vane chuckled lightly, staring down at her. "How is it that you made it seem like I am her play thing?"

"Convince me otherwise."

Vane thought about it for a moment and considered that she may very well be right. Elenor only showed up in his presence when she needed to be fucked and her kisses were never caring or loving. Always rough and chaste.

"Even I would lay with the person I fuck and possibly stay a couple nights. I hate the way she's in and out within 10 minutes." Lyla turned a few shades of pink realizing that she made it sound as if she watches them. That wasn't the case at all. She is somehow always conveniently in the right place and the right time to hear everything happen.

He scoffed. "You, getting laid?" He squatted down to be right next to her ear and spoke with a mixture of arousal and greed in his voice. "Everybody on this island knows you haven't had a cock inside of you darling.  That even surprises me to hear such a thing of a pretty little virgin captain with a band of sex-scented men as her crew." She wanted to turn her head away but the pool of sudden warmth between her legs locked her in place. For the first time in quite a while, she wanted him to mount her just as much as she did when they first met. She had walked into a whore's room and couldn't draw her eyes from the sight of a sweaty, muscular Captain Vane  watching the whore riding him whilst groping and sucking on her breasts and shoulders. The heated growl from his throat and the way he caught sight of her standing in the doorway was enough to make her pussy swell back then.

He brushed a strand of hair from her face gently. "Get some rest. A little bird told me that you're leaving again as soon as tomorrow's sun hits the horizon." She nodded, falling asleep with a needy ache between her thighs.