Nightmare

TW: intended rape

"Don't worry Captain, we'll take good care of ya." Ryan told her, his hands raking over her nude body while three other members held her limbs in their wanted positions. One holding her right leg, one holding her left, and one holding her arms down. She was terrified and trying to scramble for freedom. Ryan, a misfit pirate with a bad reputation that she took a chance on, then proceeded to unfasten his trousers and crawl between her legs. The agonizing pain that followed made her scream and start to cry.

She sat up immediately, tears in her eyes and going down her cheeks. Her cheeks were sticky from the tears. She looked around, panicking; only to hear the lonely creeks of the ship and the water slapping the side of the boat. Charles sat at her desk, leaned back and feet propped up on the top. "You're alright darling. It's over now."

"No it's not. I've got to go find some crew members before nightfall." Lyla said, getting up too quickly and getting knocked back on her cot by a dizzy spell.

"Nightmares don't always mean to make you take action. It can just be to scare you and that's all."

Her anger spiked. "How the hell would you know what I fucking dreamt about?!"

He raised his voice as well, not to spook her but to keep control over the situation at hand. "You mumbled the name Ryan! Ryan was a former member of my crew! Don't begin to think you are more powerful than him! I taught him every thing he knows!"

Lyla jumped at his shouting. She wanted to be held and comforted yet she wanted to slap him for raising his voice at her. She followed through with the slap since she is captain of The Terror which he was trespassing on. Before she could reach him, Vane rose from her desk quickly, grabbed her wrists and pushed her back against the wall. He trapped her between his body and the wall and pinned her wrists on either side of her head. Her head was tilted up, looking in his eyes with her terrified ones and her breath caught in her throat. She could feel the tears pricking her eyes again as Vane stared down at her face. "Do not charge at me again darling. Understand?" Lyla nodded. Vane leaned down, getting close enough to her face to almost touch noses with her. She wanted to his lips on hers so bad and to feel his tongue invading her mouth yet the fantasy was over when her kissed her forehead. He smirked against her skin because he could feel her heartbeat quicken then stop then quicken again. This gesture didn't stop her though. She wiggled her hands free and grabbed his face, smashing her lips against his. His hands instantly found her hips, gripping them tightly and picking her up, forcing her body to flatten between his body and the wall again. She was sure she had bruises on her hips. He pulled away slightly, biting her bottom lip and shoving his tongue in her mouth very passionately, exploring her mouth and he groaned into the kiss as she tangled her fingers in his hair and tugged slightly. The assault on her mouth and his hair continued as he ripped open her shirt, taking a breast in each hand and squeezing them roughly. She gasped and moaned needily, feeling his length harden against her thigh.

The hot and heavy make out was interrupted by none other than Eleanor who's jaw was nearly on the floor. Vane pulled away, leaving a thick string of saliva connected between their mouths. "Can I help you?" Lyla managed to pant out, trying to catch her breath. Eleanor let out a jealous 'ugh' then stomped out of the quarters like a child.