ii. you're a genius !

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
chapter two
 ! you're a genius !
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

*═══╝

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁

Dawson Osborne was the bane of my existence, he was probably the only other person that was there for Sage besides our group, but I was almost positive that he had a crush on her and I wouldn't be surprised if he had taken in his brother just to get a score in her book and he damn did. 

She always visited him to visit her brother, and half the time her parents left early so she'd go over there to eat breakfast and she'd sometimes stay till noon, then she'd come and see me. Sometimes to talk or to tangle ourselves with another, although that should feel like I'm closer to her sometimes I think if she's doing the same thing with him that she's doing with me. She wasn't the type to do that but then again I didn't think she was the type to do this with me.

Sage observed as John B paced before her, he was on the brink of what she would call a mental breakdown. He had called her over moments before school ended and begged her to come over to his. She had other extraocular activities in mind but when the boy sat her down and begin to speak, well, she lost her chances.

He was babbling on about the DCS and how they would be coming down to the good ol' fish shack and checking up with John B's parents, and seeing as 'Big' John was dead(missing) well his Uncle T was meant to be here looking after him. She couldn't quite remember when John said he was but he wasn't here that was for damn sure.

"Oh" she quipped up, cutting the silence after John B's storm "I think I saw something on the news about some hurricane that's gonna happen today " She informs him nonchalantly, picking at the dirt under her nails.

She's suddenly lifted into the air and throttled around lightly as he lets out a joyful laugh "You genius, what would I do without you?" He asks large smile on his face pulling back to look at her.

"You would still be pacing, for one" She shrugs as he drops her back onto the bed, she lets out a light squeal worried about the drop but it reassured when her butt falls onto the familiar mattress.

He isn't paying attention to her though, she sighs falling onto her elbows as she stares down the man before her, he's back is to her and he has his phone pressed to his ear, there's a moment of silence before slight voices are heard from the phone "Yeah... uh I think we're probably gonna have to reschedule"

He nods with a couple more words before he's turning back to her with his phone slipping into his pocket, he notices her swiping through things on her phone, propped up on her elbow, long blonde hair blocking the view of her face besides the tips of her nose, which is red due to the change in weather; probably from the hurricane. She looks adorable.