iii. sage boat expert winterwood !

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
chapter three
! sage boat expert winterwood !
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

*═══╝

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁

Sage knew a thing or two about boats, when I first brought the HMS Pouge she gushed to me about it for weeks, everything about it: engine, type, etc. It was nice though, watching her talk about something she was interested in. She didn't do it a lot, she was always more of a listener than a speaker, weird though, I'd love to listen to her all day so I don't know how I got the speaker job in the friendship.

She sucked in a breath as she watched the boys jump into the water to search the unknown boat they had spotted, Kiara didn't want to get into the water with her scarred knee so Sage volunteered to stay on the boat with her, she didn't feel like jumping in anyways. 

They weren't under long before they popped up and turned to the girls "Holy shit! Sage, you won't believe what's down here" JJ spoke excitedly, as he swam towards the boat and pushing himself up, just enough for his upper body to be seen. "You gotta come in here"

She crosses her arms, glancing between the blonde and the boat as Pope and John B went under again, she shakes her head standing up and peering at the boat beside JJ, he smirked at her as she rolled her eyes. "Do you know what type of boat it is?" 

His smirk widens as he points at it "A damn Grady white" She can't stop the smile that takes over her lips as she glances back at Kiara who nods her head, Sage reminds her of a child that wants to go out with her friends and asking for her mother's approval. She slips out of the shorts since her top was discarded long ago. She watched JJ get completely on the boat as he held his hand out for her. "How much does a Grady white go for anyways, Sage boat expert Winterwood?"

"My prince charming" She hums lightly before answering his question "500Gs new at least, let's say it's not the boat you let rot underwater unless you dead" Her thoughts freeze at the theory. A dead body, possibly someone she knew she could throw up.

But she didn't get time to until JJ was pulling her into the water as he jumped. They're both under for a couple of seconds before they break the surface, only to get a breath or two and then their back under with the two other boys as Kiara watches, making sure nothing goes wrong.

By the time her legs kicked enough to reach the surface, the boys were climbing back into the boat. Kiara helped her back in, holding her hand and pulling with ease as the blonde girl rose from the water and landed on the seat. 

"That's a primo rig" JJ comments as she catches her breath from being underwater so long. 

"Yeah. That's the boat I saw when I surfed the surge" John informs them, she remembers him telling her that Pope and he decided to go, at the time she was fuzzy in the head, that day everything was out of sort for her. Now that she was better, the thought of John surfing the surge scared her.