[ l o l l i p o p ] 🍭

In which Tzuyu wishes to have a Shiba Inu dog. One day, a shiba inu dog was sleeping outside her house. Tzuyu felt happy but wondered why there is a shiba inu dog outside of her house. She decided to take care of her and named it as shasha. Little did she know, the shiba inu dog was her classmate, sana who just turned into a shiba inu dog.

After getting rejected by her crush, Tzuyu. Sana decides to hang out to refresh her mind. She was heartbroken until there was an old lady sat beside her and comforted her. She gives a lollipop to sana. The old lady told Sana that her wish will come true once she tastes the lollipop. The old lady also told her to finish it and not throw the lollipop. Sana just nods but in the end, she throws it after wishing something while tasting the lollipop. She just wishes to become a shiba inu dog because she hears Tzuyu wishes to have a shiba inu dog. Sana later regrets it because she thinks the old lady was clowning her. Her wish didn't come true and get back home sadly.

The next morning, she found out that she was cuddled by her crush, Tzuyu. And one thing that she realized was she has turned into a shiba inu dog. her wish comes true.

It was all because of the lollipop.

Sana was really happy. It feels like heaven when Tzuyu always cuddles with her and plays with her. Tzuyu really takes care of her and loves her.

Until one day, Tzuyu confesses to her that she also has feelings for sana but Tzuyu is having a hard time trusting her because sana is a playgirl. Sana wanted to tell Tzuyu that she would never break her heart.

Sana wishes to turn into a human after knowing what Tzuyu feels towards her.

But the problem is, How can she turn back into a human?

How can she find the mystery old lady that turns her into a shiba inu dog because of the lollipop that she gave to her?

Will Sana success turn back into a human and tell Tzuyu about her feelings or she will just give up and become a shiba inu dog forever.

And suffer to see Tzuyu cuddling with someone else in front of her.

😐

suffer to see Tzuyu holding hands with someone else while taking her out to the park to play with other dogs

😖

suffer to see Tzuyu propose to someone else to become Tzuyu's girlfriend in front of her while she was holding a flower in her mouth

😭

also suffer to hide her feelings for missing her parents, best friends and confess her feelings to Tzuyu.

💔

" Ganbatte Shasha! "

-

-

WELCOME TO MY SECOND BOOK OF SATZUSTORIES 🤡