10. 🥰 ✔︎

༄ Author Pov

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! "

a chihuahua dog who just happily running by sana's house suddenly bumped into the lamp post when he heard sana's high-pitched voice. He was unconscious for a while until he smelled his favorite fruit, an apple.

" So clumsy. "

Elkie, the chihuahua dog's owner was chuckling while patting her dog's head who seemed to enjoy eating his apples. They then continued walking after her dog finished eating his apples.

Back to Sana, she was shocked as she saw her two friends in front of her. Both of them covered their ears because of Sana's high-pitched voice.

" Ugh. Do you have to scream? "

" Why are you barking like a dog, sana chan? "

Momo and Dahyun asked sana. But sana just blinked her eyes and immediately froze when she remembered something. The first thing she did was touch her boobs. She gasps.

" Ho! DAEBAK!! "

" . . . "

" . . . "

" kyah! I miss both of you! Finally I'm turned into a human "

Sana was crying while pulling her best friends into a tight hug, making both of Dahyun and Momo's eyes almost pop out but then frowns when they realize what Sana just said.

" What do you mean you're just turned into a human, sana chan? "

Dahyun asked. Sana clears her throat and blushes when she remembers about Tzuyu.

. . .

Sana froze when she remembered Tzuyu.

" Tzuyu. . . "

Did I already say my goodbye to her before I turned into a human? Why can't I remember?

sana thoughts sadly. But startled when Dahyun touched her forehead. She sighs and looks at her girlfriend, momo then looks back at sana. Dahyun hugged sana while patting sana's head.

" Don't be sad, sana chan. Just because Tzuyu rejected you yesterday, doesn't mean you can't find someone else better than her. "

" Yes, my dubu is right. You're cute, sexy, perfect, all in one. Tsk, how dare that alien reject you like that in front of everyone. I'm going to kick her ass later. Hold me dubu! "

" shut up. "

" . . . "

Sana was again froze after listening to what Dahyun and Momo just said.

" Y-yesterday? Tzuyu just rejected me yesterday? "

Momo, who was about to bite Dahyun's ear, suddenly stopped along with dahyun.

" Yeah. wait- don't tell me you suddenly forgot what just happened yesterday? "

" Oh my god. Poor sana chan. Come here. "

Momo said while pulling sana into her chest, hugging sana while patting her head. Sana immediately pushed momo but momo was just too strong hugging her.

" M-momo!~ "

" Don't be sad. We're here for you. "

" Baby. You are suffocating sana chan right now. "

Dahyun rolled her eyes. Momo blinked her eyes and immediately pulled away the hug.

" Sorry. Hehe "