6. 🙂

༄ Author Pov

It's 7:09pm, Shasha is still not coming back home and Tzuyu still has not stopped crying. She keeps searching for shasha everywhere earlier. She goes to the park where she always brings shasha, yet shasha is not there. She gives up and decides to walk back home, crying.

Shasha is Tzuyu's happy pills. Shasha is adorable, cute and funny. with just a simple smile shasha did already made Tzuyu's heart melt. Even when shasha act sulking, it driven Tzuyu crazy. She doesn't mind making shasha sulking every day just to see shasha cute face. She never once thought to let go of shasha. She love shasha so much.

Knowing that she found shasha sleeping outside her house, she doesn't want to know where shasha's coming from, she doesn't want to know who is shasha original owner. Shasha is hers already once she found her sleeping outside her house.

But now, she was thinking that probably shasha misses her original owner so she decides to leave her. It breaks Tzuyu's heart thinking about it.

Tzuyu lay on her bed while hugging her yoda plushie. Shasha always hugs her yoda plushie every time they sleep together. It breaks her heart even more.

" Why did you leave me? "

Tzuyu sobs. Few minutes later, she stops crying when she heard the door open. Tzuyu turns around and. .

" Arf!~ "

There is shasha smiling at her like she did nothing wrong

There is shasha smiling at her like she did nothing wrong. Tzuyu cried even more.

W-what. Why are you crying, Tzuyu ah?

Sana frowns and immediately runs towards Tzuyu. She jumped and sat on Tzuyu laps. her hands cupped Tzuyu's cheeks.

" Arf! "

Sana wipes Tzuyu's tears away. Tzuyu held her closer and hugged her. Sana blushed.

" Y-you scared me. I thought you're leaving me, shasha. "

Oh- Hmm. I never meant to scare you, Tzuyu ah. I'm sorry for not telling you that I'm going out for a while. Besides, I don't even know how to tell you. I'm sorry.

Sana thoughts in mind. not that Tzuyu will read her mind. Sana just let Tzuyu hug her while crying. Few minutes later, Tzuyu wiped her tears. Sana looks at Tzuyu. Tzuyu sniffs while rubbing her fluffy cheeks.

" Are you bored because I always leave you alone in the morning? Is that why you decided to go out? Or do you miss your original owner? I'm worried, shasha. I'm worried that you're going to leave me. "

sana was surprised Tzuyu suddenly asked her like that. Honestly, Sana feels bored and alone. But she never thought of searching for her original owner since she doesn't have one and besides, her original owner is Tzuyu. And she goes out because she needs to find the old lady. She never thought of leaving Tzuyu.

Sana snuggled closer to Tzuyu to let Tzuyu understand that she didn't mean to make Tzuyu worried and cried. Tzuyu's heart melted and started hugging her, kissing her head.

" Don't ever do it again. It really breaks my heart when you do that, shasha. "

Tzuyu rubs sana's ears while pouting. Sana blushed and barked. She kissed Tzuyu's lips. Tzuyu chuckles and hugs her again.

" Don't leave me. I don't know what will happen to me if you leave me. You're important in my life, shasha "

Sana's heart beating faster. She just let Tzuyu hug her while she was thinking about something, about the choice that she already made earlier when she met the old lady, Im Nayeon.

She smiles in pain when she thinks about her choice.

I never regret with my choice. Seeing My Tzuyu afraid to lose me, I rather be a shiba inu than turn into a human and hurt Tzuyu even more. Sacrifices a little bit won't hurt. I'm sorry mom, dad. I'm sorry dahyun, momo. I'm gonna miss you all.

-