5. 🧚‍♀️

༄ Author Pov

" Bye shasha~ I'm gonna miss you. "

" Arf! "

Sana blushed when Tzuyu kissed her forehead before she went to school. After Tzuyu left, sana sat on the couch while thinking.

( Just imagine she was like this while thinking

( Just imagine she was like this while thinking. 🤣 )

Hmm. Since my Tzuyu is going to school today, staying here alone is  so boring. Playing with this barbie doll just. . Ugh i can't understand why my Tzuyu has to give me this Barbie doll to play with. What are you looking at?! you're so creepy. I hate you. Tsk

Sana gritted her teeth at the barbie doll who seemed staring at her while smiling.

She hissed and started to look away. But after a few seconds, she steals a glance at the barbie doll and it makes her growled.

" Arf!! "

stop looking at me, you pissed me off! 

Sana barks loudly at the Barbie doll who is still smiling at her. She argues with the barbie doll for a few minutes until she decides to stop after thinking that it's just a waste of time arguing with a barbie doll.

She then thinks about what she wants to do right now. But then she remembers about the old lady. She was thinking where she should find the old lady.

If only I knew that in case this was gonna happen, I should ask where she lived that day so I could find her.

Sana sighs heavily. But then thinking, why not just stay at the place where she first met the old lady? Who knows that the old lady was there.

After deciding what she wants to do today, she runs to the front door and tries to open the door so she can walk out from Tzuyu's house. Once she opens the door, she slowly close the door and running to the place where she first meet the old lady, Im  Nayeon.

" Why so sudden? "

Dahyun asks Tzuyu. They are now inside the class with momo. It was lunch time. Other students were still outside the class, talking and laughing with their friends. It's only Dahyun, Momo and Tzuyu inside the class. Dahyun was surprised that Tzuyu suddenly asks where Sana is. Honestly, Dahyun also didn't know where is sana. She's not coming home ever since the first day Sana is not coming to school after Tzuyu rejects her.

" Because you are her close friend. Only you know sana whereabout. Why is she not coming to school? Is she still mad at me? "

Tzuyu asks dahyun. Dahyun looks at Tzuyu for a few seconds and talks.

" I also don't know her whereabouts. She's not even coming back home for two weeks. "

" W-what? "