||heart shaped box||

season 3 episode 13

"The taxpayers of New Orleans deserve a skilled chief of police

"The taxpayers of New Orleans deserve a skilled chief of police. How inept are you if not a single one of your men can locate the woman I seek?"Klaus asks the police men choking him.

"We're trying. She's a ghost."

"Aurora De Martel is rather petite and may indeed be able to slip through the cracker like a wicked little cricket, but she is not a ghost. Not
yet. I think this city finest could try a bit harder. Hmm?"Klaus said to the police man.

"I see we're in another normal Mikaelson breakfast."Freya said to him walking towards him.

"Niklaus, for haven sake release the poor creature."Elijah said to him Klaus lets him go.

"That's not what I meant."

"He'll live and he'll remember to do better."

"Is all this torture necessary?"Freya asks him Klaus sits down in the couch.

"Where have you been?"Klaus said and Marcel comes inside of the room.

"I was making sure that The Strix and their witches were out trying to find your lonny ex
girlfriend is that okay by you."Marcel said getting interrupted by Elijah.

"Gentlemen, please."

"All of our heads are on the chopping block because he lost the one thing that kill an original."Marcel tells him.

"It's not his fault,that cami was waving the white oak around like a kite, or that Aurora made a deal with one of your witches."She said to him.

"Oh, yeah, it is!"

"I'm quite capable of defending myself, thank you Freya. What I cannot do is cast a spell to find Aurora. Is that respect, we're alike."He tells his older sister.

"Aurora I'm is cloaked. Most likely by the very witch she killed. I have been working nonstop every day."She said to him.

"Well, you've stopped now. Haven't you? Well,
Go on. On your way."Klaus said to her rudely.

"Do you talk to our sister like that? I don't think so."Freya said and leaves.

"Freya."-Elijah.

+

Ophelia was sitting on a bench Klaus comes and sits down next to her.