Another Day Another Delema

This week dad has been more distant and secretive. Wonder if he finally pissed the wrong guy off? Now what was I doing again? Oh right I left you at laying on the floor. Well time skip to Monday last week was boring and normal other than Tuesdays fiasco which I already explained. Anyway two days till death day. That's what I'm calling it. Don't ask me why cause I have no idea.
Now back to the story
_____________________________
Japanese class Is killing my last brain cell. She won't shut up. Starring out the window is the best. She calls on me and tells me to stand up. I wasn't listening so I have no idea what she wants me to do. She asks "what is the significance of this poem what is the bigger picture behind it?"

And guess what the poem is about?
"Um, it's p-point-t-ting at the importance of self w-w-worth." I managed to stutter that out and now everyone is laughing at me. Sitting down I stare back out the window as the teacher returns to her lesson.

Todays as boring and dull as the rest. Just as a loud BOOM sounds from a bock away. A giant villain sprouts out of nowhere. He must have some sort of growing quirk. He tries to pick up a building. "Oh wait is that a bank?" "Yea it is".

My classmates are on the edge of there seats as a reassuring I AM HERE can be heard as the beacon of hope appears. Sending the villain flying now this has my attention. I still like all might but I don't admire him like I used too.

As the day continues the endless threats from Bakugo and the insults from my class make me wanna scream. But I walk with a innocent and fake smile painted on my dumb face. But before I can make it out of the damn classroom Bakugo grabs my hero analysis note book.

This asshole.

"H-hhey Bakugo give it back. Stop messing around." But before I can do anything he uses his quirk and it's toast. "Give. It. Back.!"
What am I saying?

Then he throws it out the window placing a hand on my shoulder. With a smile as smoke sizzles up from my jacket.

He says "Give up or hey you can always see if they are holding your quirk in the next life and take a swan dive off the roof." Laughing as he walks away and leaves me there. Alone.

"Sigh, what if someone actually listened what would he do then, oh wait never mind". Picking up my notebook from the pond. As Tuesday comes and goes.

Today is the day.

The day I put an end to worthless Deku.

I walk into class like I usually do. Receiving the usual glared and insults. Its just like any other day. But today I won't be coming back.

492 words